The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin North west Florida, South Alabama, South Ga scene

Nics91

Bluelighter
Read on an older post ab how North west Florida south Alabama and South Georgia were the least talked ab areas on here especially when it comes to heroin. And honestly as of right now I don’t have too much to add ab why that is or what the scene in this area is like but I’ll find out soon enough. Lol I just moved down in this area not long ago and I’m sure I’ll score soon and I’d be glad to let those who are interested how it is and all the other things ppl typically ask ab on here. In the mean time I will say I know it’s here bc after a short search online I found a huge drug bust involving tons of ppl and lots of H happened in my area of this broader region I mentioned just last year. Anyway if anyone can tell me their opinion of why I never see anything detailing this area but I do other areas and what you guy’s experience in this region has been like I’d love to hear it.

I will tell you why lol. You must not be from the south. People from the south don't talk about things like this online. Too scared of others finding out. I've lived in the south most of my life and it's the way it always been. Most keep that side of life behind closed doors so to speak.

That maybe but there’s a lot of them. Lol. Heroin is everywhere the part of Tennessee I’m from now. I miss it bc I haven’t found much that’s any count here in the Florida panhandle close to south Alabama.

I've heard that about that area. I was from north bama so I really have no clue.

And I'm in the tourist area of East TN (Gatlinburg, Pigeon forge, etc..). Good luck making any kind of friends here. Everyone you meet is tourists. Moved here 5 months ago and still haven't made any friends here.

And I'm in the tourist area of East TN (Gatlinburg, Pigeon forge, etc..). Good luck making any kind of friends here. Everyone you meet is tourists. Moved here 5 months ago and still haven't made any friends here.

Ive moved last April and actually made most of my friends online since the pandemic hit. Here and irl. I used dating and hookup apps rather then meetup, but I think meetup would be better for your situation. Theres a variety of ways to meet people locally online.

also you make friends here id you want. Some of us use discord and chat or audio/video chat. Heres the link.