• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Norflex? Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capatane

Greenlighter
Was prescribed some norflex 50's as muscle relaxant. Doesn't seem to be effective at 2 pills. Heard about some nightmares about ophenadrine toxicity & mixed reviews. Wondering if I can get a decent high or if I should only use to potentiat opiates & for my whack back when it acts up.

Thanks y'all!!!!

EHHH, I wish orphenadrine was OTC in the USA, like it is in everyother country... Tylenol 8mg pills too..... FUCK! I've never tried it but I wanted to because carisoprodol is decent, and in the same general class of "musle relaxer" - they work differently, I believe, however

Orphenadrine is an anticholinergic. Unless you enjoy the delirium that comes with overdosing on these types of drugs (think diphenhydramine) I would strongly recommend not to waste your time trying to get a high from it. It'll probably be very unpleasant.
As a potentiator it might do a little bit, but I would just take it as prescribed and use something else to catch a buzz.

Sorry, but we're not here to help you get high on your medication, please read the rules
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.