• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Nordiazepam

blazelate

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried it or gotten any input? Is nordiazepam even a substance, or is it what your body converts diazepam too?

Thanks!

kokaino

Bluelighter
Nordazepam is the active metabolite of diazepam, chlordiazepoxide, clorazepate, prazepam, pinazepam, and medazepam. It is the reason all these substances are considered long-acting. Nordazepam has an extremely long half-life (up to 200 hrs) and it has nice muscle relaxant effects, nice anxiolytic effects, and good anticonvulsant action. But it's not a heavy sedative-hypnotic or amnesic. Not many find it recreational, some people do, however. It has all the classical benzodiazepine effects, it's just a long-acting lightweight.

It's equipotent with diazepam (10 mg = 10 mg).

blazelate

Bluelighter
Yeah I beileve I found an rc vendor that distributes it. Gonna give it a try when I have a chance to purchase. Not looking to get messed up on the stuff, just for anxiety, well see how it goes!