• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Norcos Suboxone withdraws Treating It With Kratome Dlpa LTyrosine

Mikemiller

Greenlighter
I have gotten addicted to norcos I have been approximately taking them on and of for about 1 1/2 years I gotten all the way to even takin 30 10mg norcos a day so once I realize how bad I had got and read and heard how bad will the wds be one I though I should get some to help me ..my fired recommend suboxone and I took it without knowing how bad subs really is...anyway the first time I took 8mg after that 2mgs and lower I have ta Ken subs maybe 15 times my whole life..never for more then 4 days anyway I have read about kratom and decided give it a shot I have got some red bali kratom ...I was just doing norcos all weekend then after about 15 hrs I took 2mgs of subs so I won't go to wds when should I take my first dose of kratom and how much should I take I also got sone dlpa, Ltyrosine and vitamins be please help me out thanks in advance

Plain leaf Kratom is a subtle, weak, medicinal plant that happens to be a great tool for treating opiate withdrawal, especially the red veined varieties.

You can start taking the Kratom now (don't take any more bupe). Take 5-7g to start with (I never go higher than 5g but your tolerance is much higher than mine and I take it for pain, not for detox), and wait at least 4-6 hours before redosing. I wish you the best of luck.