• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nootropil Piracetam and MDxx does it work ?

headdah

Bluelighter
I've done some search on the forums in BL, a few people say when they preload with Piracetam, it makes the MDxx a lot stronger and lasts a lot longer.

Is this true?

can anyone in the Australian community confirm that ?

thanks

I'm not sure if I would call it stronger, don't really know how I would describe it - I guess a lot more clarity, for those that like a good old fashioned messy munted feeling it takes some of that away. So I don't preload with it any more, once your coming down though it makes you feel a little more normal which is sometimes a good thing ;)

In terms of intensity I've had more luck with Oxiracetam, but its not something I would go to the effort of importing if I only intended to use it with MDMA. Excellent for studying.

I knew a guy who did both regularly for over a year (piracetam every day, MDMA once a week or so). He never spoke much of potentiation, although he thought piracetam was a very effective nootropic, and claimed it helped him recover faster. Personally, I not so sure it aided recovery, although for an old bloke, he seemed to have endless energy, and no apparent problems with his weekly regimen.

I've used piracetam on and off for a couple of years now. I can't say I found it much of a potentiator for MDMA, as previous posters have mentioned it maybe adds some clarity of thought? It's hard to describe but you feel as though you're perhaps utilising your brain a little more when on it? I remember hearing once someone mention they felt as though they had an extended vocabulary when on 'racetams... like when writing or in conversation you would use words that you know but wouldn't typically use. Bizarre but not a negative by any means :D

I've found I've had less patience with people while on piracetam too, I'll sometimes find myself having racing thoughts and get pissed-off more readily. Not exactly manic in nature but I wouldn't recommend the 'racetams to anyone with bipolar or any schizo-affective disorders without first talking to your psychiatrist about them.

I found it made LSD experiences significantly more intense. Not in a good way either. I haven't tried piracetam with any other psychedelics and while I've drunk on it a few times it's been too long ago and my memory is too screwed to recall whether or not it had any benefits with regards to sobriety or hang-over.

I found it made LSD experiences significantly more intense. Not in a good way either.

How so, if you don't mind? I'm just curious, anything that potentiates psychedelics interests me. :)

Mr Blonde said:
How so, if you don't mind? I'm just curious, anything that potentiates psychedelics interests me. :)

It's hard to be specific; you know, set and setting play such a large role in acid experiences. I just found myself over-thinking, stuck in trains of though, a lot more anxious maybe a little paranoid while tripping on piracetam. No noticeable effect on body-load, visuals etc sorry Mr Blonde :(

That could all be me though, I'd be interested in hearing others experiences? I know several people frequenting this forum have experience with the nootropic range.

Give it a go though and see what you think, at least you can pretty safely say nootropics won't do you any harm in reasonable sized doses :D I.e. don't be an idiot and eat 5kg of them then complain about a stomach ache.

^Ah OK, doesn't sound so good then... would be interesting to try though. Thanks. :D

lol, i'd hate to have brain racing faster than it already does when on acid.
i really love acid, but fuck, the headfuck is fucken annoying, especially when u get stuck in a loop,

on another topic, mr blonde i've been trying out doi these few weeks, its got an god aweful taste to it, so if ur tabs had any taste to it, it woulda been dox compounds, if it just tasted like paper, it was just lsd :)

^ Didn't notice any taste, but I smoked before taking and only chew a couple of times before swallowing... DOI eh? Any good?

its good, lasts a lot longer then acids, 18-36 hrs lol, no headspace mindfuck which is what i really enjoy it. colours very pretty bright etc. if u didn't notice any taste, then it couldn't have been doX compound. as doX compound tastes god aweful

I've been on piracetam for a month or so and i've found it to be very good, but its subtle.
I've only rolled once while on it, and there were subtle but definite effects, my mind was clearer, i got much higher than i usually do and when we i nanged noticibly harder than my mates who were on the same pills & weed.

Dont expect a huge difference, but if you have piracetam i'd definetly add it to the mix.
Order it from the US, buying nootropil pills here (you'll need a script) is super expensive for the amount of piracetam you get