• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nootropics in oz.

received almost a kilo of bulk piracetam powder the other day, brought by the smiling express delivery man.

the package, also containing ~100 g. aniracetam powder, was opened and cleared by customs no probs.

btw, the piracetam powder is the absolute bomb, blows Nootropil out of the water on a per mg basis. believe it or not, i got a very unexpected +++ on the Shulgin scale off 2 grams of the stuff, may write a trip report about it.

You managed to get the powder in? And customs cleared it?

I've always wanted to order the powder, but have been scared shitless of getting done for importing more than a 3 month supply...

thats unreal... :D :D :D

nanobrain, how'd you ingest the piracetam. I have 800mg powder in capsules. The most i've felt by taking them orally was maybe a slightly higher sense of alertness and better motivation. but i tend to save it for mixing with certain other drugs. Whats your experience like?

I've contacted the TGA in regards to the legality of importing 1kg on the basis that that works out to some ~11g per day, and studies have used up to 60g per day with no problems; also on the basis that the manufacturer lists no maximum dose, and no LD50 has been established.

Waiting for a reply

The customs tape is green. It says "Opened by Australia Post for Customs" or something similar

jmfortin -- read the thread dude. I checked about how much you could order; Iposted it above. I received my order by 750g fine

Errrrm I cant see anywhere in this thread where you mention it arrived fine? :|

Although BrettDawge did state his came through OK but was just wanting to know if you ever got a response from the TGA in regards to the below :)

VelocideX said:
I've contacted the TGA in regards to the legality of importing 1kg on the basis that that works out to some ~11g per day, and studies have used up to 60g per day with no problems; also on the basis that the manufacturer lists no maximum dose, and no LD50 has been established.

Waiting for a reply

Also the only thing stopping me from getting the powder is convenience. Tablets are just more convenient (unless someone has suggestions to make taking doses of powder simpler?) But then the cost savings on powder is huge 8o

Shit sorry, it was in a different thread. Search in this forum for "piracetam" and you should find it. importing 1kg is fine, and mine turned up fine.

Powder really isn't that inconvenient.. Get a measuring spoon, put 1/2 tsp (=2g) into a bottle of water and drink.