• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nootropics? Day 16 off opiates. Suggestions?

curtamagurtTHC

Bluelighter
Hey guys, just got to day 16. My legs, thighs, and hips are killing me to the point where I toss and turn every 5 min and haven't gotten more then 2 hrs sleep the past 2 nights. I took 1200mg gabapentin & .25-.5mg xanax day 1-6, then day 6-10 I smoked indica but only had 2 grams so it's all gone now, on day 10 I picked up 25g thai and 25g Bali kratom , took 5-10g per day and only have 10 grams of thai left today. my question is what nootropics do you use for withdrawl I've heard about phenibut and other meds but dont know where to start. My main issue right now is muscle soreness, lack of sleep, anxiety, ZERO energy...I find it hard just to drag myself into the shower. Suggestions?

Phenibut may be very helpful for all of these ailments, the only issue is it's addictive nature and coming off of opiates to phenibut could be dangerous.

I'm a strong supporter of a good Magnesium supplement should help with sleep and anxiety greatly. There was a study how magnesium vs prozac and a placebo group and how magnesium lowered depression / anxiety at the same level or greater than prozac did.

Phenibut may be very helpful for all of these ailments, the only issue is it's addictive nature and coming off of opiates to phenibut could be dangerous.

I'm a strong supporter of a good Magnesium supplement should help with sleep and anxiety greatly. There was a study how magnesium vs prozac and a placebo group and how magnesium lowered depression / anxiety at the same level or greater than prozac did.

Ok, that sounds helpful. :) I've also just realized that I haven't had citrus in maybe a year? And I always go out at night instead of daytime. Wondering if maybe I genuinely have scurvy or something as the symptoms are everything I have right now. I wonder on average how long a person deprived of vitamin D and oranges/limes/lemons can go before they developed scurvy. I only thought of this the other day because my girlfriend jokingly said yeah you probably have fucking scurvy and then in an effort to convince her otherwise I looked up the symptoms and they are exactly what I have right now though I'm not sure if it's that or just the fact that scurvy symptoms and opiate withdrawal are shockingly similar so I started taking vitamin D supplement for the past 3 days in the morning besides that I take a four to six gram dose of energetic kratom in the morning which I just finished now, other than that I try my best to eat two times a day and drink a lot of water.

My recommendation is to buy more kratom and then taper that down over a week or so. If you can buy more, id definitely do that. Thats what Im doing and I hardly have any WD symptoms at all. Im currently down to 3g's x2 a day. Tomorrow will be 2g's and the next 1g, etc. etc.