• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Noob How To Mix RCs with Mannitol

ThatCatAnon

Greenlighter
Sooo there was some supposed 99% etazene acquired and i wondered how much mannitol to mix and if any old mannitol would do, or if caffeine was better and why.........

if one dose of etazene is .5 to 1 miligram and i have 500 miligram -- how much mannitol.....how to mix properly..... thankyou!

You cant just mix them together dry you will get hot spots. Your best bet is making a solution from it and doing liquid measurement. You could take said solution let's say you put it in 30mls of ethanol and then just add 30mgs of the powder and every 1mg would equate to a mg. Even if say you poured mannitol on a plate and had a bunch in solution and soaked the mannitol and let it dry dosing would be super random. Your better just leaving it in a dropper vial and dosing from there.

Last edited:
Oh thankyou for your advice......indeed i dont want hot spots, even though i have eread the etazene doesnt negatively effect the respiratory tract the same way othe ropiods do im still nervous aboutit..... but i am curious to try smoking it in a glass bubble and wondered the best ratio or method to this goal.....

From what i read even on the darknet it is sold cut in a ratio of at least 1:2...

What makes you think its uncut?

How does it feel anyhow?

FYI what people are referring to as "etazene" appears to be etonitazine minus the nitro group...

Whats weird about this class of benzimidazole opioids is that they resemble synthetic cannabinoids and possible act as such. They are also likely serotonergic, and maybe directly dopaminergic, giving it a more complex, and perhaps better, high. Wouldn't know from first hand experience, but some are very potent from what i understand.

Mix with a solvent and take volumetrically. Probably does cause less respiratory depression than traditional opioids, but if you take too much i guarantee you'll die all the same.

Dont want to sound like an asshole but if you aren't comfortable with handling opioids with potencies exceeding 50x morphine maybe you shouldn't be handling them. That said you can ask anything here without judgement...

I would advise against using Mannitol or any other sugar to cut a drug you intend to smoke or vaporise.
As the others said, use volumetric dosing and oral ROA, or if you need to vape it see if you can get it to dissolve into PG or PEG400 and vape it with an electronic cigarette.

thankyou for your advice...... I will try both of those suggestions..... the market i bought it off of said it was uncut so who knows if they are lying or not, and im not uncomfortable doing the drugsand well versed with fentanyl -- more respectful than uncomfortable -- simply my first time mixing cutting and all..... i will definitely start with a solution and look into smoking with the pg or peg --- thankyou everyone i will let you know how it goes
heres how it was advertised....

"""
500mg Etazene purity 99% - strong as fentanyl, safe as marijuana

Yes, that's him. After many months of hard work, chemists in our laboratory produced pure etazene (hydrochloride salt). Finally, you can explore it without any restrictions. Has fentanyl activity, be careful. Police dogs don't smell it. All police tests are negative. Does not come out in urine tests. Research start with 0.5-1mg. """"

Last edited:
so is ethanol really best for making a solution or will regular old saline work? i only ask becasue snorthing ethanol sounds like about as much fun as snorting meth

I purchased 0.25g of etazene and I’ve been taking little bumps out of it the 150mgs, but it’s a bit rough on the nose and even when it drips it burns your throat. Not a nice taste.. so I’ve decided to use propylene glycol to make a solution for my etazene.. I used the other 100mgs into 50mL of PG.
came out perfect no hotspots AT ALL
I believe 0.5mL is enough for a dose