• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nonbenzodiazepines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blirna

Greenlighter
Are there any RCs of Nonbenzodiazepines? I really would like to find some, or at least any RCs that work similarly.
I know there are medicines that aren't structurally similar at all to Benzodiazepines, yet still produce the same effects. What are some of those that I can order online?

Are there any RCs of Nonbenzodiazepines? I really would like to find some, or at least any RCs that work similarly.
I know there are medicines that aren't structurally similar at all to Benzodiazepines, yet still produce the same effects. What are some of those that I can order online?

Are you talking about RCs that produce the same effects as benzodiazepines or RCs that produce effects similar to Z-drugs like zolpidem?

Are you talking about RCs that produce the same effects as benzodiazepines or RCs that produce effects similar to Z-drugs like zolpidem?

Both, as long as the chemical structures are different from Benzodiazepines. I can't take any Benzos or structurally similar chemicals, which is why I asked about Nonbenzodiazepines. If there are other chemicals with similar effects, then those are welcome, too.

Last edited:
Sourcing is against the rules and this is pretty much a "what should I take" thread, which is against the rules too. Please read the forum guidelines.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.