non steroid supplements

yea, i know what i need to do... im just clairfing it, not only for my self but for others who read this thread.....

i dont only eat 32 grams a day, at most probably 100-120...

like i want upper body strengh, so i know these exercises:

butterflies
benchpress's
pull ups
shoulder extensions
bicep curls

i jus dont know what else to do

It would probably be a good idea to ensure that you also work out your back muscles.. you don't want to end up with that "hunched-over" effect many guys at the gym seem to have from not training correctly.

Like everyone else has stated, and it seems you realise now too... you NEED to increase your food intake. There are no two ways about it.. you want to increase size without hitting the roids, then there's not much other option. You should definitely start eating lunch, and you could incorporate a few protein shakes a day. It is best to be careful about how many you have with whole-fat milk as the impression I get is that you want to increase size without increasing your body fat.

i completely agree w/ what 5alpha said about buying the food close to the expiration date. it's extremely cheap. i drink about ~1 gallon of whole milk a day. i have it with every meal, and in most of my shakes(except post-workout). so i just get the cheap stuff. it's really not that expensive to increase calories, just walk to your local store and stock up on all of the foods that are on the discount carts.

the bottom line is very simple: no matter what, you won't gain appreciable amounts of muscle without increasing calories, SO DO IT:)

Dopamine agonists are quite interesting for body composition and bromo is unusually cheap.

R-ALA or ALA can provide intersting partioning benifits.

xXTOKERXx,

Take some days off man, you are overtraining and not giving yourself time to rebuild.

I see you're not training your legs. If you want to put on serious size, you must train your legs. Quads are the largest muscle group. When you train them, your body produces natural testosterone to help you lift.

Learn the difference between warm up and working sets. In a nutshell, warm up sets should be light weight you can do 12-15 reps. Warm up sets shouldn't make you tired or "pumped".

Working sets should be heavier weight where you can do between 6-8 reps per set.

As you train each body part, always do warm up sets before working sets.

Here's a suggestion:

Tuesday:
------------
1. Stationary bike 5 mins (warm up)
2. Work abs with crunches
3. Squats x 3 working sets
4. Leg extensions x 2-3 working sets
5. Lunges x 3 working sets
6. Lying leg curls x 2-3 working sets

Thursday:
------------
1. Stationary bike 5 mins (warm up)
2. Work abs with crunches
3. Deadlift x 3 working sets
4. Flat bench press x 3 working sets
5. Any form of rowing (cable or bar) x 3 working sets
6. Seated shoulder press x 2 working sets
7. Barbell or EZ curl bar curls x 3 working sets
8. Dips x 3 sets as many as you can do
9. Calves x 3

The following week, train on different days and do a different exercise for each body part. This helps shock your muscles into growth.

It's important to replenish your carbs as well as protein immediately after exercise. There's like a 20-minute window after training until your body starts pulling energy from your muscles.

I highly doubt adaptation to time off and exercises happens within a week. Many people go 6-8 weeks before changing the routine a bit.

xXTOKERXx said:
without spending too much whats products should i buy..

i keep getting warned not to touch creatine, i dont know why though...

im trying to eat lots of carbs and protein to increase my ass, i am currenty 16 6"2 about 10% fat and weigh 11 stone, ive been at 11 for months now...

i cant seem to gain any more weight, i work out about once every three days doing a pyramid setup, start at around 10 kilos doing 30 press ups, then as i move the weight up i go down to 10 reps, work my way up to 50 KG, and then work down till just the bar is left, and keep repeating that for about 50 reps or so.

i want to improve upper body strength ATM once i start seeing a promiseing gain i want to start work on my back and legs...

so... what should i be taking??

i'm really surprised that noone has mentioned a wait-gainer yet. a great way to pack in extra calories. the weight-gainer i use is N-Large2.

I just think that you can make your own weight gainer with better ingredients and for cheaper than any store bought one.