Supplements Non AAS/SARM PED - Pre Workout and Strength booster

Poko224

Greenlighter
Hi,
I saw this forum and there are lots of knowledgeable people on various training supplements. I'm looking for PED that will give a physical performance increase in the gym. I have taken ephedrine hcl at 16mg to 32mg on PR Days and it works for me. However it's increasingly difficult to come by.
I'm looking to see if there is anything non AAS/Sarm related that could help?
Also I have used clen at low doses prior to PR days which should work but it actually decreases my strength or it stays level. This is probably due to increasing heart rate and body heat too much making for poor workouts, and also i saw some research which stated it could cause death to heart tissue after I had acquired it.

The componds i have looked into briefly that might work but i thought to ask here before i waste my money:
- Bemitil- couldn't find any detailed reviews online for this even looked on a Russian forum, but the description sounds too good to be true, some review said it was better than/more powerful than Bromantane some say it didn't work
- Bromantane - Saw some great reviews of this, but that it may have some links to developing Alzheimer's, however i am assuming that this is very long term high dose use. Increasing difficult to source too but cheaper than Bemitil
- Alpha GPC - There is a paper saying it does improve athletic power, but I've seen that it may oxidise and degrade rapidly in air so needs to be sealed, so may have to buy a super expensive one and it could be bunk, could try CDP choline instead?
- Phenylpiracetam - May increase energy before workout, apparently most powerful racetam, without a waiting time, works immediately.
- Noopept - Similar to Phenylpiracetam
- Riboxin - No idea just seen some online, may help the heart, endurance etc.
- Modafinill/Armodafinil - Increase focus in the gym also increases energy , i don't need focus. But people have said its similar to adderall gives PRs but adderall is impossible to find and may be addictive?
- Meldonium - Some people have noticed strength increases in the gym. But may stop fat loss, if it works i will use after my cut. Maria Sharapova endorsed
- Methylsynepherine - Ephedrine hcl brother? Removed from some preworkouts still cheaper and easier to find. Some call it oxilofrine, Tyson Gay, Billy joe Saunders endorsed
- Silbutramine - Monoamine reuptake inhibitors, may help more norepinephrine in the system, which may lead to strength gains? But suppresses appetite
- Phentermine - Monoamine releasing agent, used as a weight loss drug. Not really after weight loss, but if it's something thats anti catabolic and can increase strength.

(Recommendations must be orals as I'm not injecting anything, some of the supplement mentioned may be random)

Ephedrine, amphetamine/Adderall, DMAA/DMHA. Wouldn’t waste the money on any of the ones above besides maybe phentermine as it behaves a lot like amphetamines

Ephedrine, amphetamine/Adderall, DMAA/DMHA. Wouldn’t waste the money on any of the ones above besides maybe phentermine as it behaves a lot like amphetamines

I actually tried DMAA before i had some 200mg capsules, they didn't help my workouts and made me feel spaced out, and a little dry mouth (thirsty) I tried them multiple times, then got scared of something i read online about them and threw them away lol. Not sure if it was real DMAA or what as i got them from some obscure website and they were sold as party type pills. Was that normal what i experienced? What are the normal results from DMAA, i'm guessing DMHA is the weaker brother?

It feels like a toned down version of Adderall/amphetamine basically. Definitely one of my favorites but 200mg would be a shit load. Most is ever Dose is probably 100mg and I’m pretty stim tolerant so not sure if what you had was legit

Since you’re not wanting to use anything hormonal, stims are going to be your best bet by far although some people seem to not do well with them as far as strength whereas my best lifts and PRs were always with Adderall

It feels like a toned down version of Adderall/amphetamine basically. Definitely one of my favorites but 200mg would be a shit load. Most is ever Dose is probably 100mg and I’m pretty stim tolerant so not sure if what you had was legit

Since you’re not wanting to use anything hormonal, stims are going to be your best bet by far although some people seem to not do well with them as far as strength whereas my best lifts and PRs were always with Adderall
Yes i think it was 200 capsules of maybe 100mg I've forgotten, which makes more sense, it was a few years ago 6+ years . I'm in the UK I don't think we can get Adderall here anymore, and if i did it would probably be ridiculously over priced. How did Adderall compare to Ephedrine hcl. The max dose i have ever taken is 8mg tabsx3, it seems to do the trick so I've never needed to go higher. I bought 200 tabs in 2014 and i still have 52 left, checked it's almost impossible to get ephedrine hcl in the UK anymore.

Always find stuff like that is so weird. Steroids are decriminalized there but ephedrine is easy to get here.

As far as ephedrine compared to Adderall, you really can’t IMO. If I’m taking ephedrine it’s usually 50-100mg but I’ve never thought it felt like more than a big coffee or a preworkout. If I had to compare, it would probably be 200mg ephedrine to 20mg Adderall or something but they’re also very different drugs

Always find stuff like that is so weird. Steroids are decriminalized there but ephedrine is easy to get here.

As far as ephedrine compared to Adderall, you really can’t IMO. If I’m taking ephedrine it’s usually 50-100mg but I’ve never thought it felt like more than a big coffee or a preworkout. If I had to compare, it would probably be 200mg ephedrine to 20mg Adderall or something but they’re also very different drugs

Yes it's so silly. The UK government thinks everyone going to make meth now after seeing Breaking bad or something smh. You can't even get psudoephedrine in the store which is a nasal decongestant and not a stim. It's pretty obvious to see if someone's walking out of the store with like 60 boxes, they must have a golf ball up their nose or a chemistry lab in their garage...

Anyway ephedrine feels like strong coffee really, but the strange thing is I could have loads of coffee or caffeine pills but it won't give me strength increases like Ephedrine. I've tried this with numerous workouts. Say I did incline 50kg dumbbells for 5 reps on coffee, with 16mg and a coffee I can do 52kg's for 5 and with 32mg I can do 54kg's for 5. So around 10% strength increase. I've never gone above 32mg as think I'm stim sensitive so wouldn't get any sleep and probably get overly jittery. Whereas with clen I get no strength increase even though it should be similar, i think it's too strong for me or it targets adrenergic receptors in a different way. I've also tried salbutamol tabs at 2 to 4mg dose and I see a strength increase but slightly lower than with ephedrine.

So do you think DMHA would be the next best option? Or maybe methylsynephrine? I don't think I'll ever get to try Adderall cause I've just seen it's a Class B drug over here

Modafinill

I bike ride 3-4 times a week - 10 to 20 miles each ride and also lift 4 days a week and modafinill has definitely helped with motivation and endurance with these activities.

Modafinill

I bike ride 3-4 times a week - 10 to 20 miles each ride and also lift 4 days a week and modafinill has definitely helped with motivation and endurance with these activities.
What dosage did you take? Is the endurance increase mainly cardio related or does the endurance help with the heavy weight training as well, being able to do more reps per set etc. ?

Modafinil, DMHA, or methylaynephrine could all work potentially. Could also try stacking lower doses of multiple stims together. At the same time, stimulants aren’t the best way to increase performance by themselves so I think keeping goals realistic is good

Modafinil, DMHA, or methylaynephrine could all work potentially. Could also try stacking lower doses of multiple stims together. At the same time, stimulants aren’t the best way to increase performance by themselves so I think keeping goals realistic is good
Simple but brilliant idea, thanks

Hi,
I saw this forum and there are lots of knowledgeable people on various training supplements. I'm looking for PED that will give a physical performance increase in the gym. I have taken ephedrine hcl at 16mg to 32mg on PR Days and it works for me. However it's increasingly difficult to come by.
I'm looking to see if there is anything non AAS/Sarm related that could help?
Also I have used clen at low doses prior to PR days which should work but it actually decreases my strength or it stays level. This is probably due to increasing heart rate and body heat too much making for poor workouts, and also i saw some research which stated it could cause death to heart tissue after I had acquired it.

The componds i have looked into briefly that might work but i thought to ask here before i waste my money:
- Bemitil- couldn't find any detailed reviews online for this even looked on a Russian forum, but the description sounds too good to be true, some review said it was better than/more powerful than Bromantane some say it didn't work
- Bromantane - Saw some great reviews of this, but that it may have some links to developing Alzheimer's, however i am assuming that this is very long term high dose use. Increasing difficult to source too but cheaper than Bemitil
- Alpha GPC - There is a paper saying it does improve athletic power, but I've seen that it may oxidise and degrade rapidly in air so needs to be sealed, so may have to buy a super expensive one and it could be bunk, could try CDP choline instead?
- Phenylpiracetam - May increase energy before workout, apparently most powerful racetam, without a waiting time, works immediately.
- Noopept - Similar to Phenylpiracetam
- Riboxin - No idea just seen some online, may help the heart, endurance etc.
- Modafinill/Armodafinil - Increase focus in the gym also increases energy , i don't need focus. But people have said its similar to adderall gives PRs but adderall is impossible to find and may be addictive?
- Meldonium - Some people have noticed strength increases in the gym. But may stop fat loss, if it works i will use after my cut. Maria Sharapova endorsed
- Methylsynepherine - Ephedrine hcl brother? Removed from some preworkouts still cheaper and easier to find. Some call it oxilofrine, Tyson Gay, Billy joe Saunders endorsed
- Silbutramine - Monoamine reuptake inhibitors, may help more norepinephrine in the system, which may lead to strength gains? But suppresses appetite
- Phentermine - Monoamine releasing agent, used as a weight loss drug. Not really after weight loss, but if it's something thats anti catabolic and can increase strength.

(Recommendations must be orals as I'm not injecting anything, some of the supplement mentioned may be random)

If you need more than a strong coffee to train, then maybe its not for you..