Nolvadex

I have acne-prone skin as well. Gugglesterone worked wonders for me to help reduce the amount of acne while on-cycle. The difference in my skin between my first three cycles and my last two is simply unreal. Doesn't work for everyone, but it's something to look into.

Curious about dosage for that gugglesterone as well.

What kinda sides from it? Super dry skin like accutane (SO ANNOYING)??

I have noticed increased acne since juicing, but good facial hygene and using those medications helped a whole lot. the only person I get gear from is my buddy @ the gym, so I cant really put in an order or ask for specific products

EDIT No source rule applies to these drugs for right now. You are new and have already contributed on a few threads, so I wont be a dick this time. Make sure to follow the rules from now on though, and read the source policy and feel free to email or PM me with any questions about it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a source request, either edit it or it will be edited for you.

And also, you dont juice, remember, you already admitted steroids are too dangerous to use. Why are u claiming you use them now, under ur new name.

If I wanted juice there is a variety of places I could look, starting with the BB messageboards. Lift, you may not have been a member long but source requests arn't cricket here. Don't pay any attention to Sphinx and his delusions. :)

EDIT Anything that has to do with finding sources, or helping people find sources for things that arent allowed, is against the rules. Take that to email if you want to do that, but just keep it off the the board. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. heh, I got everyone spelling it wrong. It's "guggulsterone". (Just in case and of you guys were searching.)

Anyways, I was using a product called Guggulbolic Extreme by Syntrax. Eash capsule contains 500mg Guggul Resin Extract (30mg Pure E & Z Guggulsterone). I was dosing it at 2 capsules 3x daily. Guggulsterone is also said to stimulate fat loss and decrease LDL cholesterol and triglyceride (TG) levels while having no effect on (or slightly increasing) HDL cholesterol levels.

As far as sides, I had absolutely none aside from clearer skin than I ever thought possible while "on". Reviews are pretty mixed on it, some people say it works wonders, others say it doesn't do shit for them. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. :)

Why have I never heard of this Guggulsterone, is it a weight lifting supplement, skin supp.? Is it readily available? Is this likely a sugar pill effect..its just a new word to me.
lift why are you fronting.

Is the general consensus that this guggulsterone is a good idea, or just another foreign substance to put into the body?

It seems as that it is a very individual supplement with response. If you have the money, and the acne is a big concern for you, then it might be worth a try.