Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NoDoz

RaverBaby2004

Bluelighter
Hi could someone Help me with the reccommened dose of caffeine?

I have 6 No Doz tabblets which each contain 100mg of caffeine how many of these should i have?
i weigh 50kgs.

What are the affects of caffeine?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/caffeine/caffeine.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/caffeine/caffeine_dose.shtml

Caffeine Dosage
by Erowid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caffeine is a very common substance that is contained in chocolate, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and can also be purchased as capsules, tablets, or powder. The chart below shows dosages for common Caffeine products measured in milligrams (mg).

Please Note: Caffeine in concentrated forms such as pills or powders can accidentally be taken in sufficient quantities to cause vomiting, unconsciousness, and death. A single box of Vivarin or No-Doze (US Products) can be fatal if taken at one time. Although possible with coffee or other strongly caffeinated drink, it generally requires much more awareness of the large dosage before dangerous levels are reached.

Oral Caffeine Dosages
Threshold 10 - 20 mg
Common 50 - 150 mg
Strong 150 - 400 mg
Heavy 400 + mg
LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 192 mg/kg in rats

Onset : 5 - 10 minutes
Duration : 1.5 - 5 hours
Normal After Effects : up to 24 hours

* LD50 = dose which will kill 50% of the tested animals. It is estimated that fatal doses for humans are between 1 and 4 grams of caffeine, depending on body weight and tolerance.

BigTrancer :)

A single box of Vivarin or No-Doze (US Products) can be fatal if taken at one time.
Just wanted to highlight that. Caffeine OD is meant to be very unpleasant. Proceed with caution :)

yea ive had them no dozes i couldnt notice the change, a mate of mine weighs about 80-85 had 6 or somethin and had diarrea (sp?) for a couple of days after lol

do u just want to stay awake or what? u should start off with a couple and wait half an hour or so if u feel ne effects take another one and so on.

too much caffeine is not nice, one time me and a mate stayed up all night on nodoz and then in the morning decided to take 6 at once and for a couple hours it was good fun but then i felt all scatteered and my heart was going way too fast.

Take two, I'm 80kg and two is definitely enough for me, 3 and I start to feel not too good. I've been taking them maybe every second day more recently and have had a few sort of abdominal pains or dizzy spells at times (not entirely sure these were related to the caffeine) so yeah, the side effects aren't always fun.

But every now and again its fine - though as I said, start with around 2.

*edit - forgot to mention they'll take pretty much exactly 15 minutes to kick in

No more than 2. I've had 6 in 4 hours (without really knowing much about them at that time) & the next day was one of the worst of my life. Caffiene is a dirty, dirty drug with a bloody awful comedown (worse than anything I've experienced from meth or speed usage)... don't overdo it!!

From the initial 2 I was reasonably pepped up and had the energy to dance pretty solidly for a few hours.

If you've drunk red bull, a 250mL can has 80mg of caffiene in it. So 2 - 3 cans would be approximate to 2 No Doz.

do not snort them, they burn like hell!

i'm a bit of a caffiene fiend myself, and i find that cenovis gurana 2000mg tablets work a lot better than no doz... wash one of those suckers down with two red bulls, and go nuts!!

dose up with a no doze every 2-3 hours....

prepare to be up all night....