• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Nodding and wired at the same time while on adderall and downers is this normal?

Alprazolambar

Greenlighter
Well im on my 3rd day of an adderall and opiate and benzo binge, i've gotten around 9 hours of sleep in the total of 3 days. I started having delusions on the 2nd day even though i got 4 hours of nodding/sleeping from tramadol and xanax the night before. i dont mind delusions its just warping objects and such i actually enjoy it but i slept 5 hours last night after 60mg and 4mg xanax, and woke up with no delusions took Codeine, then let it metabolize took 100mg benadryl, then 10mg cyclobenaprine, and 30mg of crushed adderall xr, i'm wired but nodding at the same time almost like when i plug oxy and adderall together. Am i just a freak of nature or is it normal to be able to nod and be wired and choose when to nod and choose when to be wired.

Well first let me say these combos aren't the safest (tramadol, flexiril, Adderall) but it's not uncommon to feel wired and nodding at the same time its happened to me many times from xanax and meth

been there before - strange place. I feel like it's the tram that manipulates the brain initially, laying the uppers on top definitely works as desired - but upon benzo ingestion it seems as if the brain doesn't know quite what to do when it comes to pupil dilation, general fatigue, mental fatigue - then the physical fatigue on top of that. Like two forces pulling away from each other.

I'd love to tell you how I navigated those experiences (was only a few weeks ago), but, I really can't remember. Hah.

Depends on how you want to play it I guess ~ you got the uppers to save until the xanax wears down? or, have one single unit of alcohol, slowly, combined with a benzo which holds a longer halflife.. Just get that xanax out ya system - rest your eyes until you can either a. sleep or b. feel reinvigorated ~ your body will tell you what it wants... providing you're willing to let yourself go another round.

edit: gist of the post - daily tram user - regularly combined both uppers followed by downers. Both in large quantities, and small - never had any scares.