• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

No "Self"

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
Smashing then crashing, feeling cheated, defeated…
Am I deaf or already dead?
Is this an institution of prostitution, or just dying bodies in the streets and sweat blood and tears in the sheets?
I know no help is coming.

This’ll hurt you worse than me: I’m weak seven days a week.
Just don’t run from me as I do, it’ll leave you feeling brutally blue.
There is no “self” to love, in the mirror I see no reflection.

I fuckin love you C.H!

Been thinking a lot of bootstrapping lately... this may be what it is going to take to rise above all this bs before us.

"I know no help is coming."

Nice. Then we know that those who do come are of nefarious intent?

Through illusion,
A person can become disconnected,
From his higher self,
Wandering about from place to place,
Bereft of clear thought,
Lost in destructive behavior.
It matters not how much truth,
May shine forth in the world,
Illuminating the entire creation,
For one cannot acquire wisdom,
Unless it is experienced,
Through the opening on the heart....

<
Smashing then crashing, feeling cheated, defeated…
Am I deaf or already dead?
Is this an institution of prostitution, or just dying bodies in the streets and sweat blood and tears in the sheets?
I know no help is coming.

This’ll hurt you worse than me: I’m weak seven days a week.
Just don’t run from me as I do, it’ll leave you feeling brutally blue.
There is no “self” to love, in the mirror I see no reflection.
<3

Can I share this? I know they have passed on but dang I feel it calling out after reading this.

Well schucks it brought to mind a song I heard recently on a paid music service it ain't even on YouTube by Illuminati Congo called No Self, No Problem.

Anyways that is tragic but I feel the more negative I get the bigger self I got but it might go the other way too if I have it all too well I might get a balloon head on a high horse the way I think

One more thing. The name of a doctor. A neuroscience expert exploring the limitations of self Dr. Chris Niebauer

This is brilliant. Some of the best writing I’ve ever read. I keep coming back to it because of how much I relate to it.

I wish I had gotten the opportunity to know you.
Rest in peace, Captain H. 🌹
Hope you’re doing well up there.

Last edited:
This was a heartbreaking discovery that this was one of his last posts.

A beautiful contribution, among so many others, CH was such a gifted writer and just a beautiful human in general.

He was loved by so many. The beautiful part about Bluelight is how so many wonderful and strange people are able to connect, and share their struggles and triumphs. We learn so many new things together, and have experiences miles apart from each other that imparts knowledge that most simply lack.

It's a great thing we have on our hands here, and we need to cherish each other for what we are and continue to help each other grow and understand this bittersweet universe.