Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

No Pma In Red Mistubishi 2nd Death

Please :)

phase_dancer said:
Perhaps we need a caffeine reagent test?

That'd be very useful for UnSquare,
considering the amount of pills around
with caffeine in them
& his remarkable intolerance for
this particular substance.

I have never purchased a kit.
If there was one available
that could test for caffeine
I'd buy up that puppy in a sec.

PS. Don't tell 'The Levant'
that when I told him
to throw his Red Mitsubishi's
off the balcony 'caus they
*might* have had PMA in them
that they didn't.
Caus he's got lots of tattoo's
& he's crazy.
He drinks more than me, too.

hey
i was just with this chick, and she took a red mitsi at like 9, and it only started kickin in like 15min ago. pma takes ages to kick in. even thou they have said theres no pma, im just a bit worried at the moment.....

I think that she should have tested her pill before eating it. Then she would know for sure and be able to have a good night instead of worry about if eating the pills was a bad idea.
Other than that its hard for people here on bluelight to recomend a particular course of action at this stage.
Keep an eye on your friends, know what they have eaten so that if something bad does happen you can tell the medical staff what any person in your group has ingested.

Side Note: 2 hour onset for MDMA is unusual but I have exterienced a delayed effect especialy when taken on a full stomach.

the chick is at home now. and shes fucked. i seriously reckon theres more than mdma in these pills. she didnt know them being half dodgy. shes been doing them for like more than a year, and she normally has like 2 a night, so she doesnt have a high tolerance.
im just worried.....
i dont have a pill tester, and the first thing im gona do is go out and buy one.

I suspect a number of "OD's" the media have latched onto are simply experiences such as the above where people are not ready for a strong does of MDMA from one pill. Then they hear about the "deadly poison pma pill" crap and get REALY paranoid and freaked out. Convincing themselves they are "more fucked than normal" and hence the pills must be PMA or "something else".

At the same time Im not discrediting that there may very well be a dangerous pill out there. I just want to see authorative confirmation of it.

We are also unsure of the ammount of caffeine these pills host. Add a few red bulls or something of that nature and voila, An Overdose.

mongman makes a fair point: as many of us know, a lot of the trouble (or greatness ;)) with pills is the whole mind-over-matter thing. if we're convinced that a pill contains pma and we're gonna die, it's surely only going to result in paranoia and potentially bad physical side-effects.

as he also said, i don't want to discount the possibility of harm with these pills - i KNOW there's good batches going around, but we're probably all just better off avoiding them - but this is still, imo, a fair point.