• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

No more tickets please

Nice to meet everyone...
Pleased to meet you as well. <3
Welcome to our not-so-humble world of mystifying madcappery. ;)
Being free from chains (in any form) is quite a good feeling after wearing/carrying them around for so long, no? Even short term tethering can cause lasting effects on us and those around us. These days the risks outweigh the rewards so rarely do I get to play anymore but want to and will eventually. It's also nice to have the freedom to choose... very empowering, IMO.
Fuck an outdated ragglyass rollercaoser... mf broke down anyway. lol
what was your favorite substance(s) when you were at the fun-park?
Peace

Pleased to meet you as well. <3
Welcome to our not-so-humble world of mystifying madcappery. ;)
Being free from chains (in any form) is quite a good feeling after wearing/carrying them around for so long, no? Even short term tethering can cause lasting effects on us and those around us. These days the risks outweigh the rewards so rarely do I get to play anymore but want to and will eventually. It's also nice to have the freedom to choose... very empowering, IMO.
Fuck an outdated ragglyass rollercaoser... mf broke down anyway. lol
what was your favorite substance(s) when you were at the fun-park?
Peace
Helloooooo, and yes freedom to move is very nice. I enjoyed but hated those chains. It was a very conflicting 20 years. My drug of choice was any pill that was an opiate. Tramadol, Darvocet, Vicodin, Oxycodone. I used one teaspoon of Kratom three times twice a day, then two, then one for six months before I stopped completely. Clean one year this month which is still unreal to me. Don't know what the future holds but I'm not able to buy a ticket, have one ride, and get off. I don't follow the rules and would just stay on the rollercoaster while I scream for it to go faster. Best I stay out the park and go for a long walk on the beach. Lol
My new ride is the tea cups (cravings) and I'll get tired of this raggyassride eventually. I have read addicts can get cravings for life so if that's the case I will just have to lay back and enjoy the teacups occasionally while I continue to skip the rollercoaster.

2 plus years and my joy is returning. I see life through clear lenses. It is scary at times. My years of using stopped me in my tracks. I am navigating a new world like a child expecting the color red to change to blue at times but able to accept red may be just fine. I hope all are well, keep fighting for the return of that genuine smile across your face, to hold joy in your hands, and the peaceful calm of your spirit.