• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NO MORE NEW TOPICS ABOUT PLUGGING! (yes that means E up yer bum)

I've tested the pills and they turn black in 3 seconds and I did the other 2 tests as well. Still takes way to long to come up, when I plug. Plugging sucks! sorry.

^
|
|
|
try doing it tripping, its weird as fuck!
that is the one time i plugged, damn peer pressure...

So if I have to spit usually when I drop a pill, it would be suggested to try plugging?
I think that you should include the fact about not using shit like vasoline in the main FAQ as it is a very important factor!!
Im gonna try this in 2 days, and at $80 a pill I really hope it works!!!
MUCH PEACE!
NZKRU

^^^^^^^^^^^
As soon as I saw what price you're paying for your pills, I thought "we're from the same country" - where else would you have to spend half a week's wages to get high? :(
I'm in Wellington, where ya from?

wellys too dude!!!
Nice one BRUV!
So can you give me some advice on this subject, as I wanna do it tonight ( friday ) as most peeps Ive talked to round here think its either weird or gross??
I just wanna avoid spitting up my pill and have as much fun as possible!!
MUCH PLUR
NZKRU

also just wondering if the gelcaps from the radiance brand of 5-htp would be suitable, as I did the water test ( cold water ) and it still has'nt desolved and its been like 24 hours.... dunno if thats a very good indication tho as your body is a lot warmer and all the body acids and stuff must be alot stronger then just water??
the cap has gone really slippery/slimy and looks and feels like it wants to pop but just hasnt?

Nice one: hope you are still home - it's 11:15 now.
I can only tell you my experience.
First time, I'd already taken pills three days in a row (dumb but I was at Glastonbury ;) ). I plugged one pill. Didn't crush it, used KY Jelly. Come up was slow, but ended up being incredibly intense (I was dancing around hugging and rubbing myself - to a rock band, as well, I wasn't even in the dance tent).
Second time: good pills. At a *big* indoor club. Good people, good tunes. Came up very hard, but then hit a plateau where I wasn't really high, although I wasn't down either. I think the problem was I didn't get the pill up far enough. (I plugged in the club, without lube).
Third time - reasonably good effect from a single pill, not particularly strong. Plugged at home with lube after putting pill in 5-HTP capsule. It worked OK.
Of the three, only the first time was significantly better than normal. The second was probably worse. You absolutely *have* to get the pill right up there, and then make sure it stays there.
To be honest, I see it as a bit of a risk, especially at NZ prices. However, if it works, the high *will* be better than you'd get from swallowing it.
(by the way, I've also had the problems of people looking at me very strangely when I talk about this, which is one of the reasons I love BLuelight so much - nothing is too weird here).
Good luck, let us know how you got on.

Ok so decided to go through with the plug, crushed pills ( grey/offwhite "B" ) put into
5-htp cap......plugged using the lube from a condom packet, got it up there as far as possible ( It wouldnt go any further ) and danced hard untill I felt it come on.....now I personally believe that the pill I did wasn't very strong ( very clean mdma based I think ) but the effects came on very strong within about twenty minutes of plugging....so strong that I felt the need to have a little spit, the great thing was I didnt mind as I knew that having a chuck wasnt going to effect my buzz!!
Peak lasted about an hour and was very average, not really what I was expecting, after that I felt almost straight, kept sucking on the vicks to keep my roll on.....but not to much effect.
I am definitly going to try plugging a pill that I know is stronger like a green croc (sad to say)
So I can compare effects.
My girlfriend also plugged and had a very average roll, except she had no energy to dance and sat through most of the event??
I put this down to the kind of pill....just very clean/happy buzz with no headfuck!!
Neither of us felt much to any burning from initial plug.....but the bubbling inside is kinda hard to control.....very over whelming need to go have a good dump....but it pass's.
PEACE!
NZKRU

pluggin? i know what that is and i heard it hits better and faster but i dont reall wanna waste a pill if it aint goin to work? and all new chicks that i have introduced to pluggin wanted to know if pluggin in the pussy works? i told them not to try it cuse who knows what the fuck will happen? some one fill me in so i can maybe support the chicks not to try nothin to drastic

Vickzhead: sounds like you had pure MDMA then, maybe not a very strong pill though.
Golden_Child: no, women can't take E in their vagina.

with all this "burning if isnt far enough" "not too far or sea of turd" talk, i dunno if its worth it. but im getting a tankload of stuph for Utopia, so ill have "spares" ill post after it all gets done.

I've plugged many times and it works pretty well for me.
However the one thing I always wonder about is how much of the pill is getting eaten up by the shit (no pun intended) that is up there?
Bascially I want to try what the girl on the second page (a??) did - used a home enema kit to clean herself out first. Anyone have any experience using one? What does it entail? How long does it take? I would only be able to use it about 3 hours before plugging - will this matter?

i am trying plugging for the first time tomrrow night at PvD.
i think i will furst try and see how hard it is to get a cap up there, by using an empty cap, to nothing is wasted, and i will see how much saliva is needed, wethe rthe cap gets sticky or not, and grips to my anal canal, and prevents me from getting it up any further.
caps, ok, you can get empty gel caps from farmland brand paracetamol capsules, also "Natures Own - Ginko Biloba" i think thats how you spell it, and they are found at coles or safeway in the health food section, with all the other vitamins. so just go to the vitamin section and look at the inside, and find your self a set of capsules :)
ok, well good luck to everyone trying to plug, and good luck trying to hold those turds in that will want to come out soo damn much after plugging. i suggest that when you plug, wait about 5-10 minutes, and take like 2 immodium tablets, as i heard that it helps and releives you from any symtoms of diorheah.
bai bai

havent gone any other way since doing this my second time it intensifies my experience way to much to wanna do it any other way ...just a quick note lots of spit and good god make sure you use a condom thats lubed and not expired, dammit that hurt ooo yea and gell caps they stick
[ 10 May 2002: Message edited by: plunkey ]