• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs No idea what i took, insane trip story

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelworld

Greenlighter
Hello. About 2 years ago me and a friend were going to pick up some tabs of acid (what we thought), and my friend wanted to get the best possible deal so I kept asking to get more for less money. I know this was a mistake but at the time i treated it like I was buying weed. We ended getting some crazy deal (if it was l) like 6 tabs for 30$ or something like that. So me and my friend both took the tabs and none of them really worked, they would give a small buzz. No one thought anything of it. Then I was on my last 2 tabs. I decided to give one to my friend, and take the last one myself. We both took the tabs at the same time. He ended up not feeling anything really, but I was starting to trip. About 20 minutes after I took the tab, I was watching cars go by, when a car went by, I would see purple light spinning in the rims. I then decided to go to taco bell to meet up with some friends. I was watching my friend very closely eating and then realized i was eating at the exact time. Then the friend suddenly looked like me, my brother and sister all at the same time for 1 split second. Three colors flashed that represented this. At this point I knew I was in for a trip. I didnt want to trip with these people, so I told them I had to go. When i was skateboarding home, when I would skate on bumpy ground It would make a high pitch noise all around me. This noise would control the trip. Once i got to smoother ground the trip completely changed and so did the noise around me. Once I got to the smooth ground, Pictures of my families faces flashed in front of me. They were all morphed into 1 face, that looked similar to mine. The three colors flashed after the face, the same colors that flashed after I looked at my friend. At this point I was almost home, and it was getting dark, everything was a maroon color and the street lights shined pitch black light. At this point all I was thinking of is, I cant let anyone in my house see me at all. I went to the side yard of my house, not knowing what to do. I started to panic. I said something like " Take me out of this trip right now!!!" A very strange voice screamed "NO!" And it split my vision into a million pieces, like into little slivers, It was only for 1 second but it was terrifying. After this I decided I would try to act like I was asleep, so my family wouldn't know that I was tripping. When I went to my room, I laid down In my bed. All the outlines of my room turned purple and the rest of the room faded away, this happened whenever I opened my eyes. I decided to pull my blanket over my face , but I was met with thousands of little eyes looking back at me. I stayed with the eyes until the end of the trip. This was the first time I had truly tripped from anything. I have not the slightest Idea of what I took, to this day. It was deffinetly russian roulette taking these tabs, because the 5 tabs everyone else took, from the same batch did next to nothing. If anyone has the slightest guess of what this was please leave It down below. To this day I have not tripped hard from anything in fear that I would get a flashback of this trip. Thank you for reading.

That sounds frightening! My life is already a nightmare so there's no way I would take something that makes me trip like that.

Having a benzo like Klonopin or Valium handy helps to stop a bad trip I heard.

That could, conceivably, just have been lsd. I'm not sure that anybody is going to be able to tell you for sure, unfortunately. How long did the trip last?

Welcome to Bluelight :)
Thanks for the report, sounds crazy.

It could have been some x-NBOMe, but it's just guessing, noone can tell you for sure

Welcome to Bluelight :) Thanks for the report, sounds crazy. It could have been some x-NBOMe, but it's just guessing, noone can tell you for sure
Its sketchy that I could have overdosed from 1 tab, what ever it was it was all dropped on that 1 tab.

Sounds like an NBOMe. Did it taste bitter? Lesson learned: Always test supposed LSD and Ecstasy/MDMA with a Marquis reagent test. In todays world of Research Chemicals it is highly likely to get anything else but the mentioned desired drugs...

Well this is is terrifying. Sounds more like NBOMe but it could just as easily be a bad LSD trip.

Never play Roulette with your life. Lessons learned.

LSD is really hard to come across these days unless you're well connected in the party/festival scene.

Odds are high that what you took was some sort of RC and the NBOMe series is the most common culprit.

There's no way to know for sure though and we can't really ID unknown drugs here on BL.

The symptoms you describe don't sound like L. You would have seen tracers and colorful geometric pattern overlays, melting of solid structures, etc.

I have fond memories of the days when strong LSD was readily available at $5/hit. Those days are long past.

LSD can be easy or hard to get depending who you are and who you know.... This honestly just sounds like a bad LSD trip, but who knows without testing it while speculation can be harmful.

We don't allow drug ID there is no way for us to be able to know what was in the substance you took as you can see by all the speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.