Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

No comedown, a problem?

master shredder

Bluelighter
hey guys I am a long time user or ecstacy, speed, base, meth, weed , had a few amazing experiences with shrooms, acid, dxm but no matter what I take I dont get a come down.
The first few pills i had in my life i experienced comedowns but after that i dont get anything, could it be there is an imbalance in my brain that makes me immune to the comedown from drugs like ecstacy,meth?

Or is it just normal after you have had experience to just not get them anymore.

master shredder said:
hey guys I am a long time user or ecstacy, speed, base, meth, weed , had a few amazing experiences with shrooms, acid, dxm but no matter what I take I dont get a come down.
The first few pills i had in my life i experienced comedowns but after that i dont get anything, could it be there is an imbalance in my brain that makes me immune to the comedown from drugs like ecstacy,meth?

Or is it just normal after you have had experience to just not get them anymore.
Could it just be that you deal with them better and don't let them get to you as much as most people? I find I'm like this compared to mates.

Or perhaps you don't abuse you're body as much (staying hydrated, plenty of sleep, good food etc.?)

^ What he said. Tolerance probably shouldn't be discounted as a contributing factor but overall health is really important.

I always maintain a very healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise and my consumption of foods always consists of approx 7 different vegetables, 4 different fruits, grains and protien in a 24 hour period. Also have good intake of calcium and consume minimal sugars, saturated fats, sodium etc.

Even if I dont pre/post load etc I dont really get come downs. I have had them before but it rarely becomes this life/mental health threatening experience that some people bang on about. Another facotor is the mental/psychsomatic factor; some people just get too stressed about comedowns and it starts to effect them more than it should.

Lastly, We are not all carbon copies of one another so everyone will react different, consider yourself lucky.

All i can say is SON OF A BITCH!

nah im just jelous hehe

lucky mothers

^ I also think that one of the main reason for people comming down is personality and how their life is at the time. If a few things in your life aren't going so well when you decide to drop i usually find this greatly increases the comedown. Also things like large amounts of uni work you know you have to do can increase the comedown. Oppositely if your life is all peachy creamy and you had a wicked night then you can be left with a very positive after glow and could even feel better for the next couple of days.

Things such as diet and how hard you go as others have mentioned also attribute to how hard you come down.

I also think that one of the main reason for people comming down is personality and how their life is at the time.
Yes I think that *could* be the case too. I've found that people who are unhappy about life or suffer from depression, suffer much worse come downs. While those people who's life is all peaches and cream, seem to come down much easier....

I've thought the exact same thing. I think out of possibly 50 times or so when i've had mdma, i've had only 1 bad comedown, and this was because at the time I was emotionally having problems and basically a combination of alcohol and drugs and I felt extreamly depressed the next morning.

I've had my fair share of binges on different substances and I was quite suprised at the fact I got a really bad comedown. It was either that, or I do generally get them but not to the same level as this time.

yeah maybe im just lucky, ive been using drugs for a few years through various different life situations and just dont seem to get them. May have something to do with having to go to work the next morning after big nights out, have no choice but to soldier through it.