• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc NMDAr Drugs only Lower Tolerance while under the influence of them?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I believe NMDAr and how they "prevent and not reduce tolerance" is poorly misunderstood I have not done a lot of research in this area as it does not interest Me but I came across this study since I was googling about how dangerous using Ketamine while on Methadone Maintenance would be. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5105239/

I doubt anyone is going to even "want" to get high when in a fucking K-Hole or snorting lines of Ketamine or any other strong NMDAr Drug like PCP at least not on any of the Drugs NMDAr helps prevent and reduces tolerance to Opioids/Benzos etc. but only WHILE UNDER the influence. Just curious if anyone has come across any studies with how NMDAr studies helping reduce Tolerance while under the influence of a STRONG NMDAr Drug and noticed the patients had more pain relief or some etc. hell even if it's only anecdotes of anyone that has used Benzos/Opioids while under the influence of powerful NMDAr Drugs and if they had any effect this is purely out of curiosity.

woops I didn't realize I was reading in the "Other Drugs" Section and it simply has to much traffic and my question will just at best have people read it but no replies. Can a moderator move it assuming no one replies back I will message one of the Moderators about it if I need to but I really hate bothering them if I don't need to.