• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Nitrous Oxide) - Experienced - Life Changing Problems

That was an awesome read... I'm not a nitrous user or anything of the sort (though I'm interested in acid), and I found every sentence of that story interesting.

I usually don't look forward to reading long posts like that, but this one was well worth it.

... And I have to add. I hope you continue to post on these boards. If you write as well as that all the time, then I'd love to have you post here all the time.

Thanks. I know it was a huge post. it was actually inspired by another I found (which was a lot longer than mine) but which was some of the most brilliant writing I have seen in this realm. it was after reading it that I sat down and wrote all of this in one sitting. I appreciate your appreciation.

that is fucked, dude. For a while I was a nitrous fiend, like I would do 50 every day for about a month. But then it just turned into a headache. That was only a couple of months ago. I didn't know it could get so fucked up, but I could tell that something was happening (anyone who uses drugs always gets "that feeling" with their drug of choice at some point, where the choice is either to cross the line into what feels like what could be an abyss or slow down/stop). I stopped, and it (along with everything else that can get pretty psychedelic) does not tempt me in the slightest. It's just too much, when you see that "reality" for too long that seems so full but is actually more like a hologram on a thin piece of plastic, nothing more. Good read.

Hi,

I don't know if you are aware, but there is a new type of Nitrous being shipped out that is extremely impure. I have not been able to find real nitrous for nearly two years (yes - of course I still go there occasionally - just *very* occasionally). This impure Nitrous starts off looking like it's going to go somewhere, but fizzles out quickly, and has some bad side effects - and is probably quite dangerous to do - even in moderation. Maybe this was what you were doing. Also - agreed that nitrous too often loses it's magnificence - but that's in part why I found the Acid synergy so incredible - it amplified the nitrous ten fold. Even just smoking pot before Nitrous has a *major* increase in both intensity and duration.

And as regards this aspect - I think that the "less is more" principal applies. Thanks for reading.

That was an awesome read... I'm not a nitrous user or anything of the sort (though I'm interested in acid), and I found every sentence of that story interesting.

I usually don't look forward to reading long posts like that, but this one was well worth it.

... And I have to add. I hope you continue to post on these boards. If you write as well as that all the time, then I'd love to have you post here all the time.

Hey Hoopy Frood - you seem to know where your towel is. Did you ever count the number of vowels in a scrabble set (42). Cool name.

Thank you for the kudos. I would like to post a lot more - but I highly doubt any of them will ever be as long or as detailed. That was kind of my swan-song introduction to BlueLight.

You should ask your doctor about Lyrica/pregabalin. It's prescribed for neuropathic pain I believe.

That was a great read, thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks. And you are spot on in your thinking about the Lyrica/gabapentin. Totally the right direction. Lyrica actually started helping - but I had an almost allergic reaction to it and had to stop after a few days. I switched to Gabapentin (I'm guessing that's Preglapin). It seemed to be starting to have an effect - and I had some hope for it. But I was in remission - and while it helped the every day non threatening aches and pains, as soon as I triggered another event it was useless. good thought - bummer it didn't work out

I am very interested in further descriptions of "gascid", in as much detail as you could articulate. :)

I wondered if this was intended or a Freudian slip (bolded)? :)

LOL - it was a slip - you try writing that many words with brain damage - :))

I'd *love* to talk about gascid. But the topic is as vast as Chaos Theory - where should I start? And specifics that interest you?

Great read. You are a good writer. Do you think this damage was mostly the result of B12 deficiency or oxygen deprivation?

I find the combination of LSD and nitrous to be amazing as well. I think the only time nitrous is worth it is when you are on some other psych.

May I ask what kind of dosages you where doing. How much LSD? How many nitrous cartridges at once?

Hi.

It's comforting, and pleasurable to know that I am not the only person who has experienced this (I now know that there are many who have at least tried it).

The damage - from the research I have done - was due to hypoxia (oxygen depravation - but you knew that). But I don't have any proof. I didn't tell any of the doctors what I had done - felt too ashamed at the time. So I had no testing done in the realm that it should have been.

As to the other question - I would say the full spectrum Lots of different dosages and types of acid (each acid has it's own unique signature - which is manifest in the synergy). Up to 500 mcg - and as low as 50 of acid - anything from one to twelve boxes of 10 nitrous cartridges at a sitting. But I always approached it really slowly and it would sometimes be a 4 hour journey. It was a bit like sex with god, so I liked to take my time... :))

Thanks to all of you who appreciated my story, but who I did not respond to individually as there were no actual questions. I think it's amazing that so many of you took the time to read it. I will certainly keep posting - but I will try to keep it to more managable byte sized chunks.

It was hard to admit a lot of that out in the open. Very much appreciated.

Hey Hoopy Frood - you seem to know where your towel is. Did you ever count the number of vowels in a scrabble set (42). Cool name.

I like you more and more every time you post.

You know what's funny? While I was reading your story, there were a few things in your writing style that reminded me of Douglas Adams.

I like you more and more every time you post.

You know what's funny? While I was reading your story, there were a few things in your writing style that reminded me of Douglas Adams.

:)) He was my hero. I met him. In person. Only at the time I had not counted the vowels in the scrabble set (Golgafrinchans). It should have been the question I asked him. It was tragic when he died. I have everything he ever wrote - the radio playes and the TV shows. He was my greated literary influence. I'm actually really happy that it shows. Thanks.

great report - long but well worth the read - I was spellbound. so sorry to hear of your situation tho.

Amazing writeup and I'm sure the people who read it will take a warning from it. I'll pray your pain goes away one day.

:)) He was my hero. I met him. In person. Only at the time I had not counted the vowels in the scrabble set (Golgafrinchans). It should have been the question I asked him. It was tragic when he died. I have everything he ever wrote - the radio playes and the TV shows. He was my greated literary influence. I'm actually really happy that it shows. Thanks.

I'm very... no, extremely jealous of you. Adams is and always will be one of my heroes, and I have often said that if I could meet any dead hero, it would be him. How did you end up meeting him?

Hello, I can't really think of a way to express how great I think your story is right now but it was awesome. I really enjoyed reading thanks for the post.

Good read dude.

I can only imagine the pain you speak of, sounds rough bro.

Keep on keepin' on !

I'm very... no, extremely jealous of you. Adams is and always will be one of my heroes, and I have often said that if I could meet any dead hero, it would be him. How did you end up meeting him?

Hey - I can talk about Douglas Adams forever, but maybe we should move it to somewhere relevant, so as not to go too off topic - not sure what the protocol is. But I'd be totally happy to carry on talking.

8L4YN3 sent me a PM, but I'm a newbie and don't yet have BlueLighter status, so I can't respond yet. Will do as soon as I've done enough posts.