• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nitrous Oxide Canisters (Whippets): Recreational Use Q&A Thread

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight %)
Charger-lot-silver_078335d1-9035-498c-8d57-c9435397e5e1_grande.jpg
image.jpg

Recently ordered a 50 pack of of cooking grade, 8 gram nitrous oxide canisters, and need some advise on how to have fun using them recreationally. is there anything i should know before huffing?, all tips and advisal comments are welcome here. if anyone has any questions or comments about using nitrous oxide as an inalant, post here.

Just get the whip cream canisters you can load and release only when you pull on the trigger to release the contents so you don't lose gas in between hits. Make sure not to seal your mouth and intake only gas, but to leave space to inhale air while you inhale the nitrous as not to deprive your brain of oxygen by filling your lungs only with gas as that's what causes the most harm with whippits. Doing this I usually avoided passing out , which is a bad sign although I'm sure can happen if you do too much. Just make sure to inhale air while you inhale gas and moderate your use and you'll do fine. Also most smoke shops carry canisters and carts so you shouldn't have to order it online.

Get a whip cream dispenser. Push gently to release air, it comes out super fast and intense. Hold it as long as you can...

Bwuahahahaha
WOWOWOWOWOWONWNWNWNWNWN
Play some music too. :) Trippy shit.

Do not drive or operate machinery while doing whipits or canisters

Have a friend with you incase you fall out

Doing to much can make you "fall out" where you lose control of your body and can fall flat on your face

Be sitting down
Put music on
Have a friend with you so he can catch you if you do to much

Exhale out. And inhale canister. Hold inside lungs and slowly exhale. When u exhale start talking and your voice will sound all crazy

Enjoy

Use the search engine, there are enough threads about it..

Make sure to not straight inhale the NO from a whip cream dispenser, as it's really cold.
Don't do it too often and maybe substitute vit b12

How's it going? It's been a while since I've been around...but just realized I've been a member for about 10years now.

Anyways, due to the establishment/ the man/ etc...., I can't smoke herb, or even dabble with most things I like.. fucking hair tests, and urine screens measuring down to 1ng for THC....ONE! Actually failed a test from smoking once about 5weeks earlier...

Anyanyways, Nitrous is my only real go-to...alcohol doesn't do anything but make me feel warm, so whip-its are my thing at this time.

What has been happening the past several months has sucked.. I typically stick with the higher quality (pure w.), and my first pull always gives me a sense that ill get the desired effects, but nothing really happens anymore.

Last night was the first time in 2 months, so I'm not bingeing on them. It's just frustrating as hell...I miss drooling on myself.lol

Just wondering if anyone has the same issues, or if I'm just fucked.:)

^Could be due to tolerance that takes a long time to decrease, just like with GABAergics i.e. benzos

And don't forget to supplement Vit. B12 :)