• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nitrous Oxide canisters strewn across the street...

One of these...

wrxpdj8907.jpg

well this was a complete disaster:

I tried to pierce and twist the canisters onto the right hand bit - they sprayed everywhere. None semed to go into the dispenser, and the balloon was too big to fit on the other end anyway

:oops:

I'm starting the to think there were parts missing from the dispenser they sold me

Last edited:
E
A3
PromisMmjmmkujugłr4
Nitrous oxide is quite safe. If mixed with oxygen and B12 supplementation is undergone its pretty harmless.

Nitrous oxide is pretty great on its own if you know how to use. Activity on NMDA, MOR and BZD systems make for a pretty euphoric drug. Tricky to use though. I had a lowish level nitrous habit for a while (box or two a day for perhaps 8 months)...

Not directly comparable to inhalants such as glue etc. Mechanism of action is quite different, vastly lower toxicity...
[
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

NOS is much safer than huffing fuckin glue, as long as you're smart about it and know what you're doing. When I did it with some mates we looked out for each other with the balloons. When anyone's face started looking even a little blue we told them to stop. And of course B12 supplements.

I'm sure there was still some temporary damage done from this, don't get me wrong, not calling it 100% safe, but it's not some horrible dirty drug like huffing glue.

Also mixes really nicely with acid and MD which is what we were doing when we used it. When you're tripping on acid, that NOS hit makes the world expand and snap like an elastic band. Great combo drug for psychedelics. You just gotta be careful with your HR. Be with people who can tell when you start to go too far (losing oxygen).

I've had mixed results with this so far

I use the N20 canisters in a whipped cream dispenser, but keeping the balloons (I use the strong punch balloons) airtight to let the gas into it is difficult, especially as a lot of gas seeps out and the balloons have a tendency to split.

I've tried filling several canisters into the dispenser before discharghing into the balloon, but again the difficulty is getting the balloon to remain airtight with one hand while changing the canisters with the other, and even the strong balloons do split

as far as effects, when it works it lasts for perhaps 30-60 seconds - there's a definite high, but it doesn't last for long, so kind of seems more trouble than it's worth. I know some people prepare lots of balloons for a long session and suck them one one after the other

I've also read that you should supplement on Vitmain B12 if you do this, but I don't know whether this is an urban myth or whether you should be taking lots of B12 if you intend on using N2O a lot?.

It's a good idea to take a B12 supplement just because your body gets deprived of its natural supply during NOS use due to the lack of oxygen.

It is a very short lasting high yes. When I did it last (and I'm remembering back three years now) we used those "NOS cracker" things and filled up balloons very quickly so we just did one after the other, but we had a break between each one for at least 30 seconds to get oxygen back into our bodies.

I'd say NOS on it's own is just a bit of fun and not overly amazing, but using it on top of psychedelics or Mandy is much more worthwhile.

You're a brit that prefers Vegemite? WTF is wrong with ya man..?

Vegemite didn't even exist until that dodgy Aussie band 'Men at work' invented it in the 80s...

;)

You're a brit that prefers Vegemite? WTF is wrong with ya man..?

Vegemite didn't even exist until that dodgy Aussie band 'Men at work' invented it in the 80s...

;)

My Mum's Australian and I grew up on the stuff. Can't get enough of it

don't like Marmite though

I dunno how aussies eat vegemite. I've lived in Australia a long time, and I've tried it. And I don't hate it as much as I did when I first tried it. But its never grown on me. I never eat it unless there's like no other choice of food.

As for NOS, I used to do it a lot many years ago when I was a lot younger. I liked it a lot. Even made my own cracker. Far as I know the b12 thing is true though. I used to take it for that reason at the time.

Not something you should do in very high quantities over a long period of time. But one of the safer drugs in moderation provided you make sure you always have access to oxygen.

^ Vegemite's an acquired taste, but for me there's nothing more delicious than hot buttery toast with vegimite. 😋 It's quite strong. so use it sparingly

If ya want a hell of a quick dissociative kick in the balls try this. You need to prepare everything beforehand:

Take a fat rip of salvia extract , hold it in then exhale. Immediately inhale a lung full of nitrous.

Not always pleasant but very out of this world.