• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nitrous Oxide canisters strewn across the street...

Yeah, I mean sounds to me like some of you who don't like nitrous are vastly underrating it to be honest.

My favorite is to mix it with a bunch of drugs lol. If I really want to enjoy it I will get drunk and also take some Phenibut and Kratom, then smoke some weed.

Then when high and drunk on all that I start loading up balloons in a dispenser and tying them off and once I've got a whole bunch of balloons tied up I will just suck down one after another after another and I've been at the point where I've been able to do balloons for about 2 hours non-stop and be high on it the whole time without coming down.

Yeah I know it's probably REALLY bad for you, but I never really end up feeling like I've destroyed my brain lol. I'll feel kind of shitty the next day, but then again, since when I do it I am also using those other drugs I would anyways.

It's a VERY powerful dissassociative.

I mean I get INTENSE euphoria and closed eye visuals. Last time I would close my eyes and see this colorful figure of some sort that I really can't describe, but it would have arms and legs and its' movements would respond to my physical movements. Like, I'd see it with my eyes closed and when I'd move an arm it would move one, and I'd move a leg and it would move one, and the euphoria was just really indescribably intense.

Nitrous is a very legit psychoactive substance with a very long history of use and was even used by philosophers like William James in the 19th century.

It seems to give me and other people these sorts of very "fleeting realizations about the unusual nature of consciousness" that are hard to remember when you come down, but which blow your mind when under the influence. At its' very strongest it can absolutely be as intense as shrooms or even LSD in some ways but just in a very different way. If you actually keep using balloons so that you don't come down for hours (despite YES being VERY bad for you) I consider it to be every bit as much "tripping" as taking shrooms or LSD.

At least in terms of its' ability to produce a unique state of consciousness, and also in terms of not being nearly as dangerous as inhalants like glue, butane, gasoline, etc I personally do not consider it to be in the same category at all.

I see it as being more in a category with DXM or even Ketamine than glue, butane, gas, etc.

I'd NEVER touch those inhalants.

I agree, nitrous oxide can be immensely euphoric and deeply psychedelic. I am memories and ideas/secrets of the universe that i've developed in that state that can only be reached in that state. Its like a vault of ideas/memories.

Whippets lol.. Haven't done them since the late 90s when We would head out to NYC and get a few cases from china town.. Get drunk and stoned doing whippets was fun as fuck, never laughed so hard in my life lol. Ahh things where so much innocent and simple then.
Ohh the puke in the pic is just the icing on the cake.

me and the crew ^^^although this here isn't glue, we are on the next level, you'll hang with us when you get past the glue part, although the guy in the middle is an amature, proffesionals don't stop huffing!
Can't believe you are not an UK native, your British humor is spot on! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Can't believe you are not an UK native, your British humor is spot on! :ROFLMAO: (y)
you'll have to fight with the NA guys over that, but I'm fine with any of the two, american or british as long as I'm not catogorized as a romanian/hugarian :LOL:

OK I've got some canisters. Do I use them directly with a balloon or do I need some kind of dispenser to open the canisters?

Do you have those cream dispensers? You can open it with that and don't fill the device with cream so only the nos comes out. There must be other ways too

so I need a dispenser like this:

and some balloons? Someone told me they should be 'Punch balloons' rather than regular balloons

Those crackers looks cheaper, might get one of those instead

Last edited:
You would be better with a little device like that, you should find one in your local headshop. It's more handy than that big thing

If those got the little holes, it's good.
Although it seems to be a piece of the big cream set

Those little cracker ones are shit. They freeze your fingers and the ballon. You end up wasting more than you can get out of the bulb.

If you’re gonna buy one, get the cheap whipped cream dispenser thing. Not the little cheap crackers.

Those little cracker ones are shit. They freeze your fingers and the ballon. You end up wasting more than you can get out of the bulb.

If you’re gonna buy one, get the cheap whipped cream dispenser thing. Not the little cheap crackers.

could you link to me on Amazon what you're referring to?