• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nitrous How do you crack carts

Gary White

Bluelighter
I have been using an Eco soda bottle and the lever breaks off right away. I posted the fix if you are handy. The valve has lasted thousands of carts and it is bad now, leaks on new cart insertion. Any recommendations on a better soda charger? My loader is set up for the Eco but I can move some stuff,

Cart%20Loader%20open.JPG

Replace the lever valve with a twist valve. A twist valve is the ultimate solution for a serious nitrous user.

In reality both are useful. Its nice to get that initial high volume with the lever valve and a twist valve to maintain. That said a fast twist could do the same. The goal is to replicate a tank.

This also gets dangerous. The real goal would be get an oxygen tank with it.

Make sure you are getting enough oxygen and B12.

I shutter when i think of the hypoxia I used to induce with heavy nitrous oxide use. At a high enough blood level it starves you of oxygen.

I test good on B12 and just about everything else./ Medicare is good about blood tests. It is pretty hard to beat the lever valve. I am not chugging full carts or anything, I meter that stuff out.

How many do you use in a row. I find I need 3 to 4 to get in the zone (the entire thing), then after that a twist valve would come in handy.

Yeah I have a cracker but one canister did nothing for me. How do you even get 3 or 4 into a balloon without it leaking? I just had a cheap gas station cracker ...

I never screwed with balloons other than to use a punch ball as a regulator from a tank. I just use a hose.

I can do 100 in a few hours. Twist? Screw that. You need a loader.

I wasn't referring to a twist screw for loading. I was talking about using a twist valve in place of the lever that releases the case. The idea would be to control the release in the manner of the tanks used in anesthesia for a constant flow. The key is consistent blood levels. N20 accumulates in the blood street.

Still, using a twist valve could get pretty dangerous, but then again those little tanks only hold a handful of cartridges.

One might consider welding a few of those little tanks together to create a larger tank.

What brand of cartriges do you use anyhow.

As a general rule I've found anything coming of asia are terrible and feel very dirty.

How many do you use in a row. I find I need 3 to 4 to get in the zone (the entire thing), then after that a twist valve would come in handy.

Can you explain to me how it’s even possible to do multiple cartridges with a cracker? I do t even understand

I highly recommend the whipped cream canister/dispenser, as illustrated below, slide for both pics. You simply twist on the nitrous cartridge, then suck it out of the dispensing end. No more balloons.

This also has the benefit of holding 3-4 cartridges at a time. Mine is very similar and holds 3 cartridges at a time. I just use oversized, extra thick party balloons as a delivery device, keeps things simple and allows me to blow a hit of DMT or 5-meo-DMT into the balloon to re-inhale with the nitrous too. Be warned, it almost always results in a trip to full on breakthrough territory, though the nitrous does lower the short lived anxiety between when the 1st effect of the 5-meo-DMT and nothing/everything overcoming every last bit of reality.

Anyone else reached the level of injecting B12?
Once I do more than a couple hundred I need to do this to not fall asleep.
Warming / swaping machines also helps save the lungs, as does filtering with clean thick cotton.
A friend is working on a much more extensive harm reduction release for nitrous. Any interest?

Yeah I have a cracker but one canister did nothing for me. How do you even get 3 or 4 into a balloon without it leaking? I just had a cheap gas station cracker ...

Its almost not worth it to try since its such a pain. Assuming you mean the crackers that fit a cartridge. The biggest problem is that the balloon will freeze and rip most likely. Also it gets so cold you have a high chance to burn your hand.

Fill a balloon. (I always hated crackers since 1 cartridge is kinda bullshit). Once full pinch and twist it to tie it off. It helps with 2 people. Unscrew the cracker, put the new one in, and time it out so as soon as you crack the next one, you release the pinch on the balloon.

We have gotten 3-4 into a balloon. Probably better to just make 3/4 separate balloons, as very easy for the balloon to rip / slip off and then the balloon will fly away and you have nothing lol. I'm sure there are other methods, but generally just keep it pinched and secure and it will work.

I always preferred flat out whip creams. You can hit 3-4 back to back. No need for a cracker, no mistakes, no burning your hand, nobody arguing over the cracker, etc. Those huge balloons that would come out of a tank were the best, but I was never able to replicate how awesome walking around with your own balloon is with common man tools (headshop and grocery).

I wasn't referring to a twist screw for loading. I was talking about using a twist valve in place of the lever that releases the case. The idea would be to control the release in the manner of the tanks used in anesthesia for a constant flow. The key is consistent blood levels. N20 accumulates in the blood street.

Still, using a twist valve could get pretty dangerous, but then again those little tanks only hold a handful of cartridges.

One might consider welding a few of those little tanks together to create a larger tank.

What brand of cartriges do you use anyhow.

As a general rule I've found anything coming of asia are terrible and feel very dirty.
I am using the Cafe Cream $199 for 600 on Amazon now. I amusing an ICO bottle with a filter and a quick toggle loader. You can crack a lot of carts with that rig. I have a 20# bottle with solenoid valves but I can't get it filled

Anyone talking about balloons and cotton doesn't get it. You need a hose rig and a 0.3 micron filter with an oil absorber.

Cart%20Loader%20open.JPG

Can you explain to me how it’s even possible to do multiple cartridges with a cracker? I do t even understand
Fill the balloon then twist it around the neck, unscrew the cracker put a new cartridge in tighten it let the balloon untwist then really tighten the cracker to crack cartridge n let more nos into the balloon repeat until the balloon in full i normally put at least 2 or 3 in, depending on the size of the balloon...
I used to have a massive dispenser that could fit 11 cartridges in lol, load it up and wobble round the party sucking on it breathing icy air out of my nose 😵😵😵
Slightly different hit doing it straight out of the dispenser than to a balloon
My favorite way is to just put 1 or 2 in take it all in and hold it in until you fall over 😂
WEAR A HELMET!

You can get about all the buzz you are going to get from nitrous breathing normally and making one out of every 3 or 4 nitrous. You get 3 or 4 hits from a cart. Maybe a cart every 60-100 seconds. A 50 will last you an hour to an hour and a half. YMMV but if you are using more than that you are wasting gas.