• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nitrazolam suspected equivalent dose and duration of effect etc?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I have ordered a gram of Nitrazolam Powder and I need to know the educated guess on what the equivalent dosing compared to any other Benzos?

I take daily doses of Clonazepam and I am prescribed 10MG of Nitrazepam so I have a high tolerance but I am worried that without knowing the "roughly" equivalent dosing for it might be unsafe being on 90MG of Methadone and it's already ordered and on it's way so...

If I was not on Methadone I would just play around randomly with the dosing but I don't wanna die here and this place is all about harm reduction. If anymore information is needed please just simply ask Me and I will tell you my situation and don't just jump to conclusions which seems to happen with every thread I make.

Has anybody got any experience with this Benzo I guess I probably shouldn't of got it before figuring out a safe dose to start with but it's just that I'm really interested in seeing what this specific Benzo will do compared to others.

It sounds like you have quite a high opioid/benzo tolerance, so as long as you are accurately, preferably volumetrically dosing, you should be ok. I don't have the equivalent doses for nitrazolam, but I'm sure you can find it with some digging.
Just don't go silly and try getting fucked up with it, especially with booze and methadone and other benzos thrown in.
I lost the absolute love of my life due to an entirely preventable accident on her part with etizolam, alcohol, and her prescribed propanolol/sertraline, which I'm sure is going to affect me until the day I die. If we didn't have children, I'd be dead weeks ago.
Just be safe and use your head. Don't black out and take more than you intended. Take care mate.

I haven't found much if anything about it, but it's been sold as 1-2 mg pills afaik and the few reports I found say it's definitively active at 0.25-0.5 mg upwards and one guy said it's a little stronger than etizolam

Hmm thanks for the info... I guess this RC Benzo is just a little to new to the scene but I do believe I saw one Vendor selling 3.2MG Pellets which they also stock 1.1MG Clonazolam pellets which is an insanely high dose for that chemical. I will keep this around until some more vendors start stocking it so I can get a better idea of what dose to take or something either that or when I get bored and just want to give it a try lol.

What makes me worried is my high tolerance to benzos since I can't notice the effects as much when the respiratory depression effects that are potentially fatal would not exactly be something I will notice as I take higher dose for example not to mention combined with the respiratory depressing effects Methadone produces in combination with the Benzos but I guess what needs and can be said has been said right lol?

Last edited: