• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nitracaine (4-nitro-dimethocaine)

I find Ethylphenidate MULTIPLE times more euphoric than cocaine, and so has everyone i've ever given it to. Especially those who IV it.
Smoking the crystals is cokeish too, as is the setting and paraphernalia which imho also contributes to the coke-like experience. And the urge to binge obviously. If only snorting EPH could be made less of a near-death experience.... positive side is that plugging EPH almost settles the score. These are but a few factors that make EPH the #1 RC stim -or #1 RC period- atm... until it gets scheduled which is sure to happen within one or two years being so blatantly related to Schedule II Methylphenidate.

Yeah - I just smoked some to find out. It is coke-like.... and I hate coke. I just did it because I got a free sample.

in my opinion Synthacaine is stronger than nitracaine because it have methiopropamine and something more don´t know what.
[h=3]Nitracaine tried 0,1g didnt get any effect( ORAL in capsule)[/h][h=1][/h]

Synthacaine is not a substance, but a proprietary blend with ingredients that vary by each vendor - usually a stimulant + lidocaine. Makes absolutely no sense to buy that when you could just get pure MPA or 3-FPM or whatever yourself.

I have 200mg of nitracaine. Have not tried it yet but will try vaporizing some in an hour.

I read through this article and through anecdotal experience I know the majority of people have not tried real cocaine. We might as well call cocaine synthacaine and use this as an umbrella term for "a stimulating white powder, possibly that comes in rocks, that has a numb effect." Street cocaine is (0-10% cocaine if you're lucky) and 90% something else.

1) There are no such thing as cocaine rocks. Cocaine does not form hard rocks. It absorbs moisture from the air and it's almost pasty like pure MDPV. A cocaine "rock" does exist but it's just a clumb of shiny particulates that is easily crushed. If you can't crush your cocaine rock as eaily as a piece of popcorn, it's highly diluted.

2) Pure cocaine does not cause nose bleeds. It's a vasoconstrictor and quickly stops nose bleeds caused by anything else, lest we are talking about intaking grams of cocaine per hour which will lead to vasoconstriction which leads to loss of blood going to the nasal membranes and forming scabs hours hours.

3) Pure cocaine does not cause a numbing effect instantly. It takes a good 5-10 minutes to slowly build up a topical numbness to areas (skin, membrane) exposed to coke and is hence not as effective as analogues
benzocaine or lidocaine which have stronger and fast acting numbing effects.

4) Pure cocaine has no real crash. Insufflated, it feels clean as silk and takes about 10-15 minutes to come up. It results in increased empathy/euphoria/energy and general wellbeing that slowly diminishes after 40-60 minutes. The "crash" should not be hard. If you quickly feel anxious or irritated when your "coke" wears off, you're probably feeling the effects of those drugs instead.

5) There's almost no way to tell you're getting good cocaine from your dealer unless you have a lot of experience AND you attempt to convert the cocaine HCL to cocaine freebase. I've only been able to get near pure cocaine from 1 out of 100 dealers in NYC and the cost is around $100-120/g. It's shiny, almost moist, with such a pungent smell that it permeates through a plastic bag enough to make you paranoid in closed locations, like weed. I've been on the train in new york holding 14 grams of pure coke and I could smell it. The only thing keeping the paranoia down was the fact that I knew the majority of people around me wouldn't be able to identify pure cocaine by smell.

6) Cocaine is not very similar to methylphenidate or ethylphenidate. Both of these cause acute anxiety (for me) and a strong stimulant effect. Pure cocaine comes on slow, feels "clean" and almost feels like you haven't taken anything. you almost feel "sober" one drug-naive friend said, and not speedy/very euphoric like with speed (meth, 4mmc, etc)

please stop comparing w/e your taking to cocaine. I'm lucky to find 50% pure coke in 2015 NYC. A tragedy is that if you're paying less than $USD/gram in North America AND you haven't attempted to turn the cocaine HCl to freebase (and maybe back to HCl if that's your thing,) and you're just insufflating to determine quality of coke, you're probably not snorting the real deal. Ethylphenidate has its place but it's nowhere nowhere as clean as pure cocaine.

sorry for the rant -- bringing this back to nitracaine again. I have not tried the 200 mg I had. It was a yellowish powder that I ended up tossing out. I forgot to try freebasing it to see if it rocks up. If it does - please reply here. thanks!

Last edited:
I hate to ask probably the dumbest newb question ever.... but it has to be asked..... for science n stupiditycould this be cooked? into freebase cocaine? some sort of it at least?Feel free to flame :)

Vape chems

Can u tell what res chems are good to vape with stimulent properties was doin MPA now banned

Sorry to bump this thread but what's the actual ACTIVE dosage of this stuff ? 8)

I found a bag of 500mg Nitracaine that I forget I bought like 2,5 years ago haha.

Ok so...

Tried the following nasally:

Allergy test (1-5mg) -> Nothing
10mg -> Nothing
20mg -> Nothing
30mg -> Nothing
40mg -> Similar to a small cup of regular coffe, last 20 minutes...

Didn't bother much cause it hurts the nose quite a bit... No side effects tho, no anxiety, raised heart beat was minimal.

Is this stuff garbage or.... useless? Because too be honest, I have much more effect by drinking a regular cup of coffee aka 80mg of caffeine than this 8(