• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

nineMSN Poll, cast your vote

LOL, what a retarded question =D I felt like voting no 100 times, but looking at the results it doesn't look like i'll have too ;)

Personally I think that users are still going to want to consume ecstacy even if the police are making a crackdown. The only way it will decrease the amount of people taking the drug is if it makes it harder to get by busting the dealers and manufacturers, users are still going to want to get their pills.

^^^
lol Psychadelic_Paisly, how true, I voted no and was surprised by the results. :)

It's one of those issues that even if you bust all the hundreds of thousands of cooks/dealers etc., more will appear faster than the rate you bust them at. It's a lost cause from day one

Its like squeezing a balloon. Unless you reduce the flow of air into the balloon, trying to squeeze production will only force the energy already present into other areas and or chemicals.

Will a police crackdown reduce ecstacy use among young people?

yes:9643

no:20838

haha

if they start having a major crackdown, it'll only produce lesser quality drugs and more risk of having serious troubles.

it's just scary that so many people voted 'yes' .. !

Its amazing to note, that many members society have no understanding on equaliberiams. To take out 1 main stream drug and make it un-available will just force users of the drug to try other drugs, sometimes this will involve more risks and lead to more overdosing etc.

Drugs are here to stay!

Cowboy Mac said:
^^ liberal and family first voters ;)

I'm so sick of people making assumptions about things based on their political votes.

I vote Liberal and I regularly use pills and other drugs.

it's not that we think all Liberal voters don't like drugs, it's just that you lot voted for the lying, sack of shit prime minister we currently still have in power.

;)

Not to turn this thread political, but you're horribly naive if you believe that only the Coalition politicians are lying sacks of shit.

Anyway, I didn't vote for Howard personally (it irritates me that people seem to vote on the face value and overall "trendiness" of Latham or Howard not their policies), I voted for my local representative who just so happens to be much better than the maniac Labor candidiate here.

Originally posted by Sashi
I'm so sick of people making assumptions about things based on their political votes.

I vote Liberal and I regularly use pills and other drugs.

Howard and his cronies are zero tolerance - period. If you want things to improve from a drug perspective you will need to look to other parties. I am not suggesting people who vote Liberal do not take drugs, rather that the Liberal's conservative view on drug policy is what has allowed this country to lag so far behind other countries when it comes to harm reduction.

If you voted Liberal you also voted for a slower, more difficult adoption of the potential harm reduction measures that could be used to actually do something useful, rather than make parents feel warm and fuzzy.

Last edited:
Though I have to admit... I won't start taking heroin or meth-amphetamine if there are no pills around. :p

how can anyone be conservative and take drugs. Its denial or at the very least a contradiction. The very ethos of conseratives are against the basic principles of an individual taking drugs and their actions for the past 50 years clearly demonstrates that. Was it a socalist who delcared war on drugs? Was it a socalist who who values money over life and cut critical mental health services?

its the conseratives (aka Liberals) who are letting people die and familes self-destruct. Its the liberals that have cut funding to drug rehabs, and support services. Its liberals who have cut funding for drug research. Its the liberal who stifle dissent regarding this subject (with the rich fucking cronies controlling the media). Its liberals who refuse to acknowlege the effectiveness of harm-prevention. Its the liberals who have their heads in the sand

Lets not mince words, anyone who supports a group with such a ethos are fucking murderers - every person who dies because of your obtuse denial of a more liberal drug policy is a persons who's blood is on your hands.