Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
I think it's hulu:
"Nine people show up at an experimental wellness retreat overseen by a woman named Masha (Kidman), and secrets, lies, and all kinds of drama ensue over the course of their 10-day stay"

I think it's an awesome flick.
Trailer:

My wife and I binged the available episodes yesterday. It is ballsy. I think Nicole Kidman really was involved with a psychedelic mushroom getaway in real life. Not 100% sure of that. But I like how some of the guests are against "drugs" but are open to not considering psychedelics "bad" drugs.

Where it left off taking psilocybin and communicating with the dead is pretty deep and has potential.

Yeah, man, I am kinda feinding for next episode... it's got some great actors doing well at their jobs, IMO. One I have taken notice of lately is this Bobby Cannavale dude... seen him in a coupla flix over the years but something with this guy really "clicks" with me... ya know; looking past the acting.
Kidman... man, the crush I used to have on her. She is still hot but I agree that there is a deeper side to her as well.
Glad ya enjoyed it I figure many here would.
Peace.

Yeah Bobby Cannavale is great. He had me laughing pretty hard in Boardwalk Empire. Melissa McCarthy is good too. I like that they are at least trying to make a drama about people getting dosed and liking it. What I don't understand is Nicole's character Mosha. Not sure of her. We know she is a little wild but honestly trying to help. But her promiscuity confuses me although I think they needed that bad end for a story. But it is positive propaganda for psychedelics. lol

No clue on the threats. But her previous life she made some enemies. Can't remember if she was a prosecutor or lawyer.
We saw the first six episodes yesterday. Had the day off, it was raining and watched TV. (also had the second vaccine so kind of planned to relax)

It made fun of all the new agey stuff. Sweat lodge. People go there to get enlightened and what they get is cooked. lol

The threats:
It will most likely be the least expected as usual. - maybe that asian dude that seems too cool about everything...?
Just hope it is someone on her "farm" instead of an outsider from previous "life".

I thought this ended well. Suspenseful and came out at the end the way I would wanted it too. Keeping psychedelics in a positive light. You can tell the writer of the book Liane Moriarty did her research in the writing in that they referenced a migraine medicine causing some similar effects and I took it to be some of those earlier lysergide medicines. All in all I was satisfied and happy to see positive psychedelic stories.

Stop... havent watched the end yet will be back to respond I stopped reading your post with the "ended well" sooooo....