• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

Search for "3-hydroxy-nor-FN".

Full text pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z47r0xvsmkec58a/silva1974.pdf?dl=0

"3-hydroxy-N-desmethyl-flunitrazepam"

Seriously though, http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q...nitrazepam&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholar, it's not that hard to find..
reading this.... wouldn't have the n-methyl been better?

That's pretty much bullshit, 1-2mg is a good dose if you use the 0.5mg pellets. The 2mg pellets are just heavily underdosed. 4mg is a guaranteed blackout if real.
can confirm, at a time when 4mg flam was a fun and happy dose for me, i took 2mg flam + 2mg of the spray described above

woke up a few hours later drooling over my desk

Well then, it seems like it's much more like 1.5-2.0mg might be an equivalent dose to 0.5mg clonazepam. It'd be no wonder given the potency of lorazepam itself, it looks like 3-hydroxy changes everything here and favours a secondary amine rather than a tertiary amine and a 2'-substituted phenyl ring. I definitely suspect lorazepam-like activity here with this one.

By the way, what's up with the name? Doesn't make sense at all. I guess flunixazepam would make much more sense given that usually the substituent at C2' goes first in the name (clonazepam, flunitrazepam).
luckily it's nothing like lorazepam for me, i hate lorazepam

i don't really feel it even when I am obviously high to an outside observer

no, this has much more euphoria and sedation

Is this only for the 0.5mg pellets ? I can't believe i'll have to eat 10-12 mg at once of this thing, the vendor I used was saying that the vendors who sell 0.5 overestimated the potency and they're making 4mg pellets to be released soon in an email.

This better not be another descholoroetizolam.

Those I'll get with my trustworthy flubromazepam 8mg are white/light gray. Is that the bad ones?

buy the hcl powder and make the spray

This stuff does put me in a nice mood, very little sedation. I like that about it, I think tolerance will rise rapidly however. Good stuff. Very clear headed and positive. Stuff I got(liquid) Doesn't seem very strong though, I can take upwards of 3mg without being blasted.

Has anyone tried the hcl (instead of pre-made pellets) ? I, as a benzo virgin, could feel submilligram doses, but sedation did not set in even with 2mg, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Has anyone have similar experiences with self-measured hcl ? Thanks for the infos.

Don't know if this has been covered in here yet (I would say it has but just for posterity...), in the few months before the Psychoactive Substances Act was enforced in the UK back in May, I was in close contact with a team of domestic chemists who had set up a fantastic RC vendor site. Unlike many of the vendors operating at the time, these folks were enthusiasts who manufactured many of their own chemicals, and had what I believe to have been the best and most consistently dosed benzodiazepine pellets on the market.

'Nifoxipam' however was the one that they would only sell as a hcl powder, as they clearly explained that the lack of consistent effects from pressed pellets containing the drug as an AI was due to the fact that when it is in pellet form it does not look to be stable without the addition of stabilising additives.

This may explain why one original particular batch of 0.5mg pellets, easily distinguishable from the other attempts due to their strong sour taste, were seen as excellent where as the majority of the 2mg and other pellet products were percieved as underdosed, inconsistent or just bunk. It may have been that these gold 'sour' 0.5mg pellets tasted so offensive, and worked so well, due to an early attempt by the manufacturers to add a stabiliser which seemed to have worked...

The chemists that told me this had just managed to stabilise a 2mg pellet product which they sent me samples of in April, which worked very well. However, before they had a chance to bring them to market the Sword of Damocles dropped, forcing them and every other vendor out of the UK and as such I have not followed any further progress with this drug and its distribution since.

After numerous attempts with the hcl I must conclude, that either the guys, that had the 0.5 mg pellets did not have NIfoxipam at all, or that I do not have Nifoxipam at all or that my Nifoxipam arrived already degraded.

At 3-5mg orally this feels like a relaxing nootropic, quite like a low dose of phenibut (500mg - 1g), but less physically intoxicating. It also is not really sedating at that dose.

The version I have is fine, yellow powder and tasteless (the consistence and absence of taste reminds me of melatonine).

I've gotten to experiment with this one lately. My girlfriend is a daily user of Etizolam, and wanted a benzo with a longer half-life so that redosing 3+ times per day isn't necessary. She also wanted something that isn't quite as likely to induce amnesia/blackouts (like Flubromazolam, Clonazolam, et al). So she recently got 90 pellets, dosed at 1.2mg a piece, and so she's been sharing with me.

She wants to go back to Etizolam, since she feels like this isn't strong enough. I would agree that anyone looking for a super strong benzo is going to be disappointed. The effects are similar to Lorazepam, with a half life that's closer to Diazepam.

I would say that it's still a very nice benzo, but only for therapeutic purposes. This is not a 'recreational' benzo (like, say, Alprazolam) but I imagine it'd be great for tapering or legitimate anxiety management. For me, I'm rx'ed 1mg Clonazepam per day, I much prefer it to this stuff but Nifoxipam really isn't bad.

Dosage wise I'd say that 1.2mg Nifoxipam is equivalent to 5mg Diazepam, or 0.5mg Clonazepam, or 1mg Lorazepam, or 0.5mg Alprazolam. And again, it's nice stuff, just not quite as strong as I was expecting. For example, me and her each took 4.8mg Nifoxipam throughout the course of the night, and I can still remember the evening fairly well. We both have a bit of a tolerance though, so I'm sure that's a factor. Plus I really just don't find benzos to be very 'recreational' in the first place, so there's also that.

To summarize, it's a nice albeit fairly mild benzo with a long half life. Not recommended for those looking to get 'wrecked', but for GAD purposes it definitely has some benefit. As always - have fun, be safe.

Went on a 4-day bender (3-8mg daily) due to massive academic stress, which is over now. I still see this as a nootropic. No amnesia, no difficulty speeking but hardcore tiredness at the tail end.

What can I use to address the rebound/mild withdrawal ? I have to add, that I must have a degraded hcl product. 5mg orally applied feel like 1g Phenibut without tolerance. 0,5 mg are not perceivable.

Can I use high doses l-Theanine + GABA to manage the rebound effects + maybe Melatonine at night ? Expert opinions appreciated (I do not plan to use this chem regularly now, it was an exceptional situation).

reading this.... wouldn't have the n-methyl been better?

Yeah its really surprising there aren't more N-methyl benzos, those seem good. Sure, triazolo put on things like flunitrazepam also seemed like a terrific idea initially, but clonitrazolam etc sound like "too much" of a "good" thing. They should really exhaust N-methyl analogues.

but clonitrazolam etc sound like "too much" of a "good" thing.

Amen Solipsis. Not having access to this drug any more may have just about saved me from severe benzodiazepine dependence yet. After a break of a few weeks I cracked on Monday and got 56 5mg diazepam from my physician. It's amazing after spending 2 years reliant on these frankendrugs for my anxiolytics (primarily clonitrazolam and flubromazepam) how much benefit I can now derive from a 20mg diazepam dose. Only needed the one and I'm still safe as houses.

For now..... (touch wood)

anyway, apologies for going OT.... Nifoxipam..........

I have not enough strength atm to research. Have benzos (especially Nifoxipam or related ones) ever been beneficial in opposing a mild virus infection ? I won't try it, when there are any bad reports. I'm pretty whacked by sickness over the holidays with traveling plans, so I would appreciate any input. dziękuję

At reasonable (?) doses, this feels like a mild stimulant to me. Enhancement in concentration span when required and increased dazing abilities in boring situations are major effects.

I would not call that compound a sedative necessarily in the first phase. But at t+20h it can become sedating, which can countered by caffeine or other stims. After effects are anxiety, although it is not overly anxiety reducing during the onset. Weird, but interesting stuff.

Yeah its really surprising there aren't more N-methyl benzos, those seem good. Sure, triazolo put on things like flunitrazepam also seemed like a terrific idea initially, but clonitrazolam etc sound like "too much" of a "good" thing. They should really exhaust N-methyl analogues.
Supposedly more will be making the rounds soonish as will some more interesting ones.... but let's not get into source talk.

Pics related - http://imgur.com/a/jqSPP

Nifoxipam has some weird bioavailabilty issue so the effects and doses are all over the place. If you make a nasal spray it's what you'd expect a flunitrazepam analog to be (let's say it like this with a tolerance where 4 mg flam would make me a bit tipsy but still sober enough to go out, 2mg flam + 2mg of the spray had me wake up on my keyboard covered in drool). I'm not sure if posting the guide how to do it is against synth talk rules or not so until a mod confirms it I wont.