• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

{Nifoxipam / 1mg) - First Time - Melting sedative warmth

It's nice that it doesn't have pronounced amnesic effects because I hate that about benzos. I'd give it a try if it was offered to me, and I generally don't care for benzos. I do like etizolam but it has made me black out at quite reasonable dosages on one occasion so I'm cautious about it.

With the 0.5 I took all 250 in 5 days but it took about 10-15mgs to get an effect, felt very clear headed on them with warmth and help with relaxing muscles would take again if they are still going cheap.

i like them. i did take 10mg (not recommended! i have a permenant tolerance from years of abuse), then another 4mg half an hour later, so theyre weak pills, but cheap enough. im melting nicely and definitely not fit to drive. theres euphoria too. as jesus said, theyre good for putting you down. i think interaction would be difficult but im typing clearly (or so i think...). worth a go

Ordered some of these last night in 2mg pellets, expecting them tomorrow. I was a bit silly and ordered these just because I was making an order from my vendor and wanted something cheap to add onto my order, I didn't even know what they were until after I'd bought them!
I'm new to research chemicals and reporting about them as such, but not new to benzos, so I'm eager to see how I'll react with them, but I'll be sure to let you guys know! :)

I took 1-3 2mg pellets (white with many brown specks and a brake line) a few times and hadn´t got much effects until I took some Pyrazolam or Deschloroetizolam with it. Aren´t there any research papers about flunitrazepam with studies about the half-life and which receptors are targeted at which ki value so a effective dose could be calculated?

Okay so I got the same white-with-brown-speckles, "2mg" pills that everyone has. My girlfriend and I each took 2. Within an hour she was passing out. I having explained to her about the Flunitrazepam metabolite business, she looked up at me and said "This is fucked up. You could date rape a bear. With this" I on the other hand was chilling. It felt to me like 2mg Aplrazolam but far more heavily hypnotic. Then there are a bunch of reports of people take 10+mg to no effect. I have a feeling the pills weren't pressed with a homogenous mixture, and people are just getting vastly different dosages.

How do I describe this drug? Well here goes. I was taking Etizolam for about 2 years, usually about 1-2 mg. I suffer with chronic insomnia and suffered badly withdrawing from Zopiclone for ages with rebound insomnia at it's worse. I heard about Etizolam and found it a great way to get off Zoppies. My tolerance did increase on Etiz and I was very worried when rumours began that Etiz was being stopped. I tried Flub but found that didn't work but came across the new Nifoxipam. This is easy to experiment with as it comes in 0.5mg so good value for money without having to split tablets in half. I first tried 1mg and didn't notice the same euphoric feeling I got from Etiz although it did curb my panic attacks quite quickly which cause my insomnia. Because I didn't feel any effects after half an hour I took a few more. Still didn't feel any real effects but once I settled down was out like a light within minutes and slept for ages. When I woke up I felt quite drowsy and was able to get back to sleep without taking any more. Very vivid dreams but a very deep sleep ensued. After that I experimented with lower doses, knowing it didn't give me any warning sign that I was sleepy. Since then I have found that 1 - 1.5 mg is enough to get me off into a lovely deep sleep so great value for money. 1 thing I have noticed with these are I wake in a drowsy relaxed mood with extreme hunger which was causing me to have the munchies whereby I would go downstairs and devour anything I could find. I get a sweet tooth yet don't really like sweet things. Bad for dieting but the way I have got around this is to have a bottle of flavoured water by the bed. When I wake I take a small swig which satisfies all hunger pangs and I drop back off to sleep. All in all I find these a godsend for my insomnia.

got 25 more of these coming to try out by far the nicest benzo ive had of yet non of this blacking out or ending up popping half a dozen wanting to get something from them plus i had no problems when coming off these where other have given me seizures and hospitalized me a few times in the last year

aup just orderd some 0.5 fpxys i have sevrry anxiety an i can hsndal 30mv diazdpmam how mamy of tbese lo doses to cjill me dowm sirry for typp os i an in a 3 whisskys an som larger

I hate to say but just like many of these rc op's, they seem shill to say the least.
To rate nifoxipam way above clonazepam seems shady enough. I don't want to discredit the op but lately I've seen a lot of people being paid by vendors to make glittering and glittering reports.
If this is not true of this op, then the batch he received May have been something different altogether being touted as nifoxipam.
Someone asked what the ideal rc Benzo would be and to throw my two cents in I would say clonazolam... as long as you don't dose too high. Flublam is really potent but even a little mixed with an opiate can cause major problems... you are entering phenazepam you're grounds with that one. I think the clonazolam is very functional and recreational.
Nifoxipam is garbage.

I hate to say but just like many of these rc op's, they seem shill to say the least.
To rate nifoxipam way above clonazepam seems shady enough. I don't want to discredit the op but lately I've seen a lot of people being paid by vendors to make glittering and glittering reports.
If this is not true of this op, then the batch he received May have been something different altogether being touted as nifoxipam.
Someone asked what the ideal rc Benzo would be and to throw my two cents in I would say clonazolam... as long as you don't dose too high. Flublam is really potent but even a little mixed with an opiate can cause major problems... you are entering phenazepam you're grounds with that one. I think the clonazolam is very functional and recreational.
Nifoxipam is garbage.

I totally agree. As for the OP I know the dude quite well through instant messaging, I would say he's not used a lot the benzos he listed much compared to his RC use which is probably why he rates this number one. Things like Lorazepam I only had a 10 strip of once, I can barely remember what it felt like. I cannot even pick a favourite benzo, they're pretty similar. My favourites are Alpraz, Diaz, Clonaz, Temaz... And I'm shortening all the most famous Benzos not the new RCs.

got 500mg nifoxipam. Made 100ml 5mg per ml. Took 2.5mg and did really nothing. Still up all nite. I just took 1mg etizolam so i can fall asleep. Thank god i didnt get much nifoxipam cuz i didnt like it. BUt i did get 50g etizolam so now i have a life time supply!!!!!

Gonna order some on Thursday, i wanna see what they are like before i hit the Darknet for Valium :)

Nifoxipam is utter crap.
I don't know what the author got but its impossible to rate this crap above ANY established bensodiazepine.

Either he already had benzos in his system before this test (probably) and the drinking made it all come together OR he is paid/partner by some source.

But be my guest and waste your money.

Different things affect different people in different ways. I can attest that the author is not a shill for some source. I bet you could find others who enjoy it. I haven't tried it myself because benzos aren't my thing.

i preifer the 0.5mg pellets nifoxipam.

But Midazolam i bought when it came and wasnt very happy with it, gave me no effect at all.. I guess its from person to person..

My favs now is etizolam then klonazolam, but i like nifoxipam for daytime dutys.

Dicla aka deschloro-diazepam seem to work good against anxiety.

Gotta be some new rc benzo coming soon.. anyone know why prices are so high on the latest benzos, becouse they can take higher prices or becouse it harder for them to get their hands on new substances nowdays?

I don't generally like benzos, but etizolam is my favorite also, I actually find it feels good and produces some euphoria... also it's pretty sedative so it's great for sleeping at the end of a night of drug-taking.

just took 2 mg nifoxi and its bullshit,almost no effect and my tolerance is basically zero
The report is 100 % from a vendor supporter

I happen to know it's not, FYI. Things affect people differently. Depends on your source too I would imagine. It's a real benzo, some people like it.