Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

{Nifoxipam / 1mg) - First Time - Melting sedative warmth

0.5mg Pellets

There are 0.5mg pellets on a well known UK legals vendor. It seems to be a particuarly low dose, especially if you remember that all of the others are 2mg+. Has anyone tried the 0.5's?

I wonder if this will make the vasoconstriction and heart rate increase i get from DOC to go away.

It might, it would also reduce the psychedelic effects of DOC, though I must say that with DOC this happens less than with most psychedelics, as DOC seems to cut through just about everything.

It probably will lessen the HR increase and ease the vasoconstriction, but it will also dull the trip.

I tried nifoxipam at 1 mg recently when I already had 10 mg of oxazepam which didn't cut it for a bout of insomnia. It is pretty sweet glowy stuff, nice deep relaxation I remember from nitrazepam and flunitrazepam! I love nitrazepam for it's muscle relaxant effects. Nifoxipam though is an all-rounder, it packs less punch for me than flunitrazepam but it adds anxiolytic effects - apparently - compared to simple sedatives or hypnotics. It's a little hard to say since I had a little oxazepam before it but as far as I can tell it is pretty good stuff.

Thanks for the reply people.I will definitely have a look at it :)

Last edited:
Ordered 30 2mg tabs of this stuff on the weekend, so hopefully it'll make it's way to me some time this week; metabolite of flunitrazepam was what got me, only ever had it once before but it really knocked the living shit out of me (though the barbs may have contributed to that; however it was still much better than seconal and diazepam). Ordered it from a reputable vendor (one that stocks legit etiz of both brands, powder (diclaz powder and flubro powder too IIRC) and the knockoff 'pellets'), they seemed sold out when I first checked (december) though were restocked around the start of Janurary, so I've hope they're stronger than what phoenix rising got. That minty taste sounds rather similar to flubro where as flunit was bitter&minty, same with clonaz.
I'm hopeful they'll do something, the fact that they may be water soluble is also of great interest to me; if a powder form comes along it would be great for injection. No need to faff about with food flavouring (shits like 98% propylene glycol; you can taste the flavouring too if you shoot it; weird huh... As for safety, I'd rather have food grade LPG than bench grade; analytical grade is rather difficult & expensive to get unless you're buying it by the litre) I suppose if foxy takes off well this vendor will probably start stocking powder like they did for etiz, diclaz and then flubro.

The foxy arrived in today and while it isn't a stellar benzo; I can definitely see it's merits.
I'm (attempting to and failing horribly at) tapering down from diclazepam and am at about 7.5mg of it IV/day so before I went out to do a few things I took two of the nifoxipam; while the flavour could be described as minty (flubromazepam is super minty) they seem to be more of a back of tongue 'benzo bitter' type. After an hour my attention started wandering and I ended up half asleep on a chair waiting for an appointment; phone and music did nothing to keep me from this state.
My muscles feel looser and there is also anxyolysis; though it wouldn't have much use; being overpowered by the strong hypnotic feel I'm getting off these.
I just necked three more putting me up to 10mg of foxy; I think I'll sit in and watch a movie or something tonight. I'll report back on how good they are.

PS: They were the off white (brown speckled) tablets with a break line down the middle; it almost looks like they've came from the same press as the second batch of etizolam (the knockoffs we have now; the first 10 etiz I bought years ago had a blue coating and white centre)

EDIT:
Just so I don't triple bump the thread for no reason; the 'pellets' definitely do have typical benzo activity, very relaxing to the muscles. One thing however is that some have more taste (and thus probably more foxy) than other pills. I've just taken another three (they seem to be a bit lacking on the duration side of things); I like them though at their price I can get legitimate diazepam 5mgs so unless I end up necking lots of these tonight and feeling something stellar I'd say they're fun to try like flubro but can't beat etiz as an all round legal benzo.

Last edited:
If this can stop my pounding heart when i take even 1mg doses of DOC then i would be very happy to explore it in even higher doses.

Last edited:
Not sure if it could do that; if I had to pick one word to describe it I'd probably pick cosy. It certainly isn't as potent as flunitrazepam, nor as long acting. Etizolam might work better for you, or failing that flubromazepam.

Not sure if it could do that; if I had to pick one word to describe it I'd probably pick cosy. It certainly isn't as potent as flunitrazepam, nor as long acting. Etizolam might work better for you, or failing that flubromazepam.

I got ten 2mg nifoxipam from my vendor as a free sample with my last diclaz order and i rate it quite highly although it is fairly weak. I have a pretty low tolerance, i tend to go on a 2 day binge every now and then rather than daily use these days. Consumed 4mg of nifoxipam and found it nicely sedating and comfy but definitely lacking. Had another 4mg around 2 hours in and then another 2mg another hour after that totalling 10mg. Was nice but i really hope vendors start stocking 4 or 5mg pills, they're definitely not strong enough. Gave a friend 2 of them who rarely uses benzos, last experience was a few months ago when I gave him some diclazepam and he had both of them with a few beers and handled it pretty well. Definitely a recreational benzo though, very enjoyable just weak in current doses.

Phoenix i think you should edit the vendor name out! And claiming they dont work at all is just wrong. I got them from the same source today (***).

But I agree that they are not as strong as others. My guess is that the potency was overestimated becouse Flunitrazepam is so strong but Oxazepam is one of the lowest potency Benzos. Does somebody know how hydroxylation affects binding affinity? Guess we will soon see 4mg pellets.

Now my experience. I have some kind of permanent tolerance to benzos because of long high dose abuse and I take 300mg Pregabalin per day but have not taken any for a month. So it's not very high. I also take 100-200mg Ethylphenidate a day so I can also commend on how they help with overstimulation and comedown anxiety.
I took 60mg EPD at 9:00 which is not much for me and when my order arrived at 1:30 I took 20 more and one 2mg tab. It didn't do much but was noticeable. After the EPD had worn of I decided to push it a bit and took one more with 150mg EPD which would be to much for me without benzos. After an hour I had to take one more so 6mg total. That dose was exactly right (for me!) to kill the overstimulation, muskle tension etc. and gave me a very chilled and euphoric high. If you don't want to take benzos a betablocker also works but watch the dose and your bloodpressure.
Edit: Forgot to say I also take Mirtazapine 30mg which is a very light andrenergic antagonist and Quetiapine 50mg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im waiting for the clonazolam to be sold by the vendor i got the Nifoxipam from,hopefully it will do the job,in that i will actually get something from it. The best benzos ive ever had were Diazepam,Temazepam,Nitrazepam and Etizolam...The 30mg green temazepam eggs were the best by far. I like to chew my benzos and the nearest taste of nifoxepam was Nirazepam but nowhere near as strong a taste,chalky menthol is what i got,Nitrazepam almost make your mouth go numb and throat like you`ve had a menthol sweet.

Polytoxic as far as im aware i did edit out the vendors name and also why is it wrong of me to say they didn`t work at all for me? I was posting my experience,freedom of speech and all that,i thought that was what this forum was all about? To discuss,to debate,to give personal interpritations of substabnces used.As i said the vendor is a good one,all products i`ve had in the past from them have always worked and been top notch,it`s like what people who are experienced with benzos have said that deschloroetizolam has minimal effects compared to etizolam.

Bring on the CLONAZOLAM :)

Last edited:
It was not my intention to sound aggressive or something like that. Should have chosen a more friendly approach. Sry for that. Just wanted to save you from trouble because vendor discussion is taken very seriously on BL. But it's already edited by xorkoth. Thanks for that but was the three letters thing in my post really going to far? When someone says they dont work at 20mg I had harm reduction in mind becouse someone may take the same dose or even more which is way to much even with moderate tolerance. Of course you are free to post your expierence but saying it's like candy and posting a vendor name may be dangerous for some unexpierenced readers. I can't get why you felt nothing at that huge dose even with 10mg Diazepam a day when we have the same product and similar tolerance. I'll explain why.

I decided to push it further after the first post. So I took another 150mg Ethylphenidate dose and 4mg of the Benzo. BUT after the first dose had nearly worn of. Just to test how strong they realy are. Without my huge tolerance to EPD and strong benzos this would send me straight into psychosis so pls don't take that as dosage advice. And that 10mg nearly killed all the stimulation. I am actually tired now. Any more and I would probably start doing stupid shit. Actually I have already with this experiment. But i can say for sure now they work very good. 10 or even 20mg without stimulants would knock me out for sure. Start with 2-4 without tolerance and 4-6 if you're on stims or have tolerance.

Got a quite a few of the 0.5's as I am prescribed Librium for stomach cramps to do with ulcerative colitis being having stock shortages so thought I would try these, they take quite a few at 0.5 to feel the full effects as they take a while to work. Would describe them as cosy with warmth and very mellow more euphoria than other RC's other etiozolam. Have a tolerance so need to find my sweet spot, very warm mellow not overpowering. Thumbs up at the £ I paid.
For me on the benzo front I would say for RC I have tried
Etiozolam great all rounder.
Nifoxipam very recreational though weak at 0.5 and long onset too easy to take more.
Diclazepam good for getting to sleeping on with muscle relaxation
Pyrazolam Good to sleep on fast on set not much else.

Last edited:
Your quite right polytoxic in regards to harm reduction,i was really trying to point people away from the drug as i felt it did nothing to me,hoping that no one else would take it,but yeah your right,i would hate for someone to copy me and get into trouble. I really dont understand why it didn`t work for me,i`m very experienced with drugs and have been doing them (poly drug user) for the last 25 years,since the age of fourteen,although i think it may have been even thirteen that i tried drugs.

I got them to work for me. It only took sixteen of the 2mg ones some diclaz and a glass or two of wine. They're definitely under-dosed.
However I got to that benzo nodspace that I love; where you're on the edge of drifting out of conciousness, still aware of your surroundings but not paying much attention. For me etizolam just knocks me the fuck out and I wake up at six am thinking "wtf happened last night", diclazepam does fuck all (which is good for a taper I suppose) and I've never bothered with pyrazolam due to people saying it's useless.
This was heavily reminiscent to my clonazepam days and I fucking loved every second of it. Hopefully vendors are watching this thread as foxy has some real merit; at the right dose. I'd say 5mg and 10mg pills should be about right, sold at a similar price to the 2mg ones. I've a feeling most vendors held back and used 2mg and 0.5mg as their 'trial doses' just in case foxy turned out to be like phenazepam; unpredictable, potent and extremely long lasting. Better to have people asking for higher doses than people saying they never want to have it near them again in their lives.

Thanks for that but was the three letters thing in my post really going to far?

Yeah, just because it's unnecessary for one, and it gives people clues.

Also, it's pretty confusing that (to me at least) that people are calling this foxy, since 5-MeO-DiPT is called foxy also. At first I was confused because of that.

Yeah, just because it's unnecessary for one, and it gives people clues.

Also, it's pretty confusing that (to me at least) that people are calling this foxy, since 5-MeO-DiPT is called foxy also. At first I was confused because of that.

The only thing I've heard it abbreviated to (outside of bluelight) is nifoxy or nifoxi.

This really is a great recreational benzo, but it is very more-ish. I've also found that the amnesic properties of it are very denounced and having a few beers with a medium - high dose won't give you anywhere near a blackout. Diclazepam on the other hand...

I got them to work for me. It only took sixteen of the 2mg ones some diclaz and a glass or two of wine. They're definitely under-dosed.
However I got to that benzo nodspace that I love; where you're on the edge of drifting out of conciousness, still aware of your surroundings but not paying much attention. For me etizolam just knocks me the fuck out and I wake up at six am thinking "wtf happened last night", diclazepam does fuck all (which is good for a taper I suppose) and I've never bothered with pyrazolam due to people saying it's useless.
This was heavily reminiscent to my clonazepam days and I fucking loved every second of it. Hopefully vendors are watching this thread as foxy has some real merit; at the right dose. I'd say 5mg and 10mg pills should be about right, sold at a similar price to the 2mg ones. I've a feeling most vendors held back and used 2mg and 0.5mg as their 'trial doses' just in case foxy turned out to be like phenazepam; unpredictable, potent and extremely long lasting. Better to have people asking for higher doses than people saying they never want to have it near them again in their lives.

That makes sense it take 10 mgs at least to feel the all the elements, the price for 0.5 meant i could find the point where they start being recreational which for me is 10mg dissolved in a hot cup of tea. Feel very relaxed in a good mood and clear headed yet with a warm glow.
In future know how i will be taking them to relax.