• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2021-2022 NHL Season

Hometown team and all, gotta stick with em..... except when the rams were here..... hate the rams....

Seeing Boston fans hang out to boo during the cup presentation was hilarious. Saw some little kid giving them the bird... Fucking love sports

Boston fans are the absolute worst. Followed very closely by Philadelphian phans.

Congrats to the blues, I would've done this earlier, but I was uhhhh, ermmm, away...

Thank goodness you got that Stanley Cup Playoff MVP from some idiot for a bag of pucks and Tage Thompson, currently lowering the value of that bag of pucks 🙄.

Meanwhile buffalo struggles to ice a second line worth a damn. If only we had a legit 2C? Hmmm....

:(

You don't think we're cool?

gLeFA1L.jpg

Boston fans are the absolute worst.

I take it back, you're right.

Saturday night at the bus station some teenage Bruins fans were mocking an older drunk dude and fucking yelling across the street at each other. Someone had to get out of their car to break it up. So low class.

I tried playing NHL 20. Controls are too difficult and I ain't gonna sit their for hours mastering some dumb deke when I can be playing Letterquest.

I wish I could say I miss hockey

But the sabres fucking suck.

Looks more & more like our billionaire savior is more and more of an incompetent fuckwit fanboi more & more every day.

The worst part, to me, is that he gets to hide it behind one playoff appearabce from the NFL team

looool

after 26 years of this shit (bills)
and 15-20 from the sabres
I convince myself every year not to care

but then I do

the thing with NHL is that the season is long enough to check out after the team turns it's 2nd year of 10 win streak into a horrendously terribly affair

after 26 years of this shit (bills)
and 15-20 from the sabres
I convince myself every year not to care

but then I do

The real trophies are the friends you made along the way!

Buffalo has good fans

Imagine being like, a Philly sports team fan, and having THOSE fuckin people around you all the time. Being one of them, even.

I understand the disappointment, though. Been a Leafs fan since I could stay up late enough to watch the first period. Another decade and a half or so of failures, and your hope's flame will die out completely, leaving just a bitter husk that constantly complains about a lack of quality defensemen.

Kraken, eh.

What will we call a player from the new Seattle team?

Krakenite? Krakhead? Tentacle? Kraker?