• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2021-2022 NHL Season

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
I don't really follow, unless the BRUINS are in the FINALS!

My favorite player is the really tall guy who jacks people up.

I like when I can see the puck on my blurry ass TV.

I only watch it to see people get JACKED UP.

I don't really follow, unless the BRUINS are in the FINALS!

My favorite player is the really tall guy who jacks people up.

I like when I can see the puck on my blurry ass TV.

I only watch it to see people get JACKED UP.

PUCK U! ?

I was watching until Canes got swept by whoever it was that beat them...can't remember.

It is hilarious watching what hockey players get away with versus other sports. Guy nearly kills other guy, on purpose, everyone cheers including the commentators. Football/basketball, guy breathes in the wrong direction there's a flag or suspension.

Let's go BLUES! You got this.

Yeah I was watching when that happened. I want to see that in baseball and golf!

Whether it's Boston giving you a sense of false hope, or the puppet master making us throw games to increase revenue by dragging it out to 7 games, rest assured, we will, we will, ROCK YOU.

Lol it's funny because I've never even been to Missouri.
It's kinda weird they even have a hockey team.
I'm just trying to find a reason to be interested.
And that reason is to see Pats fans cry.
Even though I don't even really hate Pats fans.
Except Ali.
Fuck Ali.

I know, you're just doing your job.

Didn't ali move out of MA?

If so, that's cheating. You can't keep your teams just because they destroy everyone and you have stupid childhood memories of being a winner. Lol.

Yeah I'm pretty sure. He's a Raiders fan too.

I get where you're coming from. I allowed myself to become a Panthers/Hurricanes/Hornets fan because I had no allegiance to any professional sports teams when I moved there. But on the collegiate level, there's only one team for me and it sure as fuck ain't Carolina or duke.

i used to live in massachusetts (twice!) but now i live in california, i'm a pats fan and have been for over 25 years. stupid childhood memories? i have no idea what you're talking about...

i'm not really a raiders fan as such. but i do like having a local team to root for and i like to try to go to a game at least once a season so that's my alignment with the raiders.

alasdair

cTLlBwJl.jpg

Hehehe.... sorry madness buddy.... but i bleed blue through and through..... hoping for a win sunday, take the cup on home ice.