• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NFL Offseason Thread---> 2019 NFL Draft and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it's hard to predict.

i like your wr corp. this year - moore and hogan are a sleeper duo. cam is cam so we'll see how that goes. cmc is obviously a beast - #2 fantasy overall? probably. and gerald mccoy is a strong add.

bookies have them at o/u 7.5... definite over - i think they go 10-6 or 11-5.

alasdair

Yeah it's pretty crazy. I feel like they're totally flying under the radar. Some idiot on NFL network yesterday barely had them edging out TB for third place in the conference. I get that the NFC south is one of the toughest in the league, but there's no reason to think with all our growth and cam being healthy we can't compete to win.

I'm glad you appreciate CMC like I do. I fuckin love that guy! And it's gonna be so nice having Moore out there with Hogan...he'll learn a lot from him, I'm sure.

@mal3volent the new season of "all or nothing" is out and it's the panthers :)

have you seen it? it's better than hard knocks. the first season was the cardinals the year david johnson started and it's fantastic.

alasdair

@mal3volent the new season of "all or nothing" is out and it's the panthers :)

have you seen it? it's better than hard knocks. the first season was the cardinals the year david johnson started and it's fantastic.

alasdair

I'm going to watch it soon Ali ! I'm pretty excited for it. I've watched all the seasons (the football related ones anyway) and I agree it's better than Hard Knocks.

I can't believe it slipped my mind to mention it here but yeah, I've got it (and stranger things) in my queue.

Do you watch Last Chance U on Netflix? It's really great too.

While we're on the subject, Friday Night Tykes is very entertaining as well. Kind of troubling to watch at times, but worth it in the end. The show is more about the parents, coaching staffs, etc than the kids.

44 DAYS

The pack released Mike Daniels. stupid move. I think they think they are really stacked on D line and it freed up 8 mill. We will see where the fuck we are mid season.

The pack released Mike Daniels. stupid move. I think they think they are really stacked on D line and it freed up 8 mill. We will see where the fuck we are mid season.

I heard AR saying he thought you guys were dangerous because nobody's talking about you. I'm not sure if Aaron Rodgers or Green Bay in general will ever be underestimated, are you? I know he's getting older , but we've seen what's happened with Tom.

I think we are going to be really competitive. Will be really fun to watch the new system as its been a long time under the old one. I should be able to catch a ton of football this season due to a change in profesion. We should get the pixkem thread up?

I think we are going to be really competitive. Will be really fun to watch the new system as its been a long time under the old one. I should be able to catch a ton of football this season due to a change in profesion. We should get the pixkem thread up?

Sure, do you want to make it? I don't mind to at all , but the front page is full of threads by me.

Whenever we get it going I'm going to make a post in TPH and try to get a recruitment going.

Less than a month to go now. Closing this to start the main thread for this season.

Cya later 18/19 %)

Status
Not open for further replies.