• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[NewZealand] **FAT06** International D&B Camp Newyears [REVIEWS]

I've had to pull out due to massive unforseen commitments here in Melbs.. next year for sure.

<3

Damn damn damn... this looks so fucking cool. Pre-warning next year and damn... you might have yourself some tag-alongs! ;).

Y'all in for a treat. Pendulum have got some new tunes in their bags and what great new tunes they are....enjoy!

those guys r off the hook! Seen them earlier on in the year, and brought their "Hold your colour" CD, awsome!!

Fucking off the hook!! :D Pendulum played an damn awsome set, tho I was too mashed to hear Teebee but he played a great set too. The environment & camping just added to the whole coolness of the event, as well as the mean sounds that echoed over a massive distance through the trees.

awesome!!!!! im booking my flights for next year :D

i saw teebee on new years anyway :p

cant remember new year cos was too mashed!!!
second night lasted til teebee
highlights sahpeshifter and aphrodite and pendulum i think.

Yea Pendulum were great of course, shame about TeeBee playing so late. But I'm definitely seeing him when he comes back to Christchurch.

I seen DJ Marky last night, Brazil styles. Damn cool style I must admit, one of my favorite performances. A must see!

I totally wish I was there. I was at Phat 05 and it completely rocked (apart from not having a venue until a week beforehand and the lack of a good sound system).

From what I hear Phat 06 got it's shit together and went off.
Anyone got a full review?

The sound system at the paht06 was as good as u'd want it to be for sure. They had the whole bottom of the stage lined with massive box sub's, you could be standing 20+meters away from the stage and still feel the base hard, which is a great effort for an open area.

Regardless where you camped in the venue you could hear the music, even camping on the other side of the hill!

It's a huge ask to last 48 hours tho I must admit, even with plenty of drugs.

You coulda slept during the late morning! I would have caught some Z's after Total Science had finished and been right as rain for the next day.

The drive out of the venue on no sleep is a real bitch however. I remember after Phat 05 I had to drive to Blenheim, via Nelson, on no sleep. I then slept for 14 hours straight... not something I ever wish to repeat :)