Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWSFLASH: Online Drugs Available to Teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Please edit out product names...

It was not my intention to draw attention to drugs other than alcohol. There are plenty of other threads for that.

There is no evidence that the range of products referred to are worse than alcohol.

And if there is a document, I would like to see it.

We are back to the old paracetamol discussion. 10 beers, or 10g of paracetamol? Which is worse? How about 1 beer and 1g of paracetamol?

You get the idea. I was just looking for information on the availability of alcohol to the public, not other drugs. (As the title might of suggested)

Last edited:
nabollocks said:
You get the idea. I was just looking for information on the availability of alcohol to the public, not other drugs. (As the title might of suggested)

Yeh let's not get off-topic. We don't want those journalists sensationalising something like "kiddies eat whole nutmegs for a high; drugs bought from local supermarket!" ;)

Ahhhh, The Ol' Para-What?

nabollocks said:
We are back to the old paracetamol discussion.
10 beers, or 10g of paracetamol?
Which is worse?

THE BOX!!!
THE BOX!!!!

:|

nabollocks said:
There is no evidence that the range of products referred to are worse than alcohol.

I wasn't really very clear in my post, but when I mentioned alcohol at the end, I was meaning it as the drug that is 10x worse than ecstacy, and not that the ND's were 10x worse than alcohol. That said though, the entire comment wasn't really meant to be taken seriously ... as with most newspaper titles, actual facts rarely come into the picture - merely what will sell more papers.

its not just bopo

anz have got their visa debit card.
fees are like $4 a mth.

and i'm pretty certain theres no age restriction on them either, seeing as they use money from your own savings.

most people will take a credit card number and assume that a CC holder must be over 18.

then again if little johnny or susan decided to 'borrow' mummy and daddy's credit card and have a nice little spending spree to get shitfaced. they could always have the little shits done for credit card fraud

it's all about proper discipline.

if they don't listen to words, they can listen to the back of your hand lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.