• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Daily Mercury 31/3/08 - 'DRUGS FIRE UP VIOLENT NIGHTS'

I don't get this fuss with Ice. From my personal experience when friends and I have been using quite heavily and going out, no one is more likely to get aggressive and start fights. Maybe it has something to do with the venues we go to but even at mainstream clubs all my problems have been with drunk people and drunk people alone. I think its easy to blame ice for social problems. Personally I love the drug, never had bad comedowns from it, even though I don't use anymore.

If your already aggressive, ice may indeed make you more so- if not, bleh. To be honest, I've seen people wig out more from benzo's and alchohol; sure its more of a retarded state, but I have had a knife pulled on me by a close friend who was utterly "chilled" on diazepam- in other words he didn't give a fuck....I anatagonised him, he came at me....people can do that if their on any inhibtion lowering drug.

As the clock creeps towards 3am, revellers spill out onto the city centre streets. Spurred on by drug-fuelled aggression, young men and women are brawling. Violently king hitting, kicking and scratching each other and themselves in a paranoid state.

Haha fuck, that would be a show to watch! Ding ding, 3am time for some king hitting and scratching in the main streets.

I would probably take this issue a little more seriously if the story wasn't written in such a comical way... I can't get the image out of my head of wasted bogans scratching each other and ramming their heads against brick walls

I also think it comes down to the person. I've known two that Meth has made extremely aggressive. But they're aggressive people from the outset.

from personal experience the further north you go (and no offence 2 the decent normal people who live further north) the more occurence of alchohol abusive ego headcase cowboy dickheads, now not 2 dispute this happens everywhere, and drugs are a good portion of the graph with some of these probs. but i personaly place the blame mostly on alchohol and fuckheads who abuse it. i personaly cant binge drink coz of the stupid shit i could/will/have do /done in the past whereas i can roll no probs, dont wanna fight on pot oor downers. amphetimene can be bad m'kay...specialy ice... thahs bad mkay if u have 2 much..just b careful is the key and if u ask me its the alchohol that shoulda been banned instead of weed... immagine pubs ful of bongs and brownies... what a wonderfull world we would have=D