• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Age 31-8-02 A policeman who would try just about anything, and died for it

^ Don't you see how unfair that is!! There is nothing I can stand less than hypocrisy!

Wtf

Everyone should not believe what all the newspapers say, they can be wrong, or put the wrong side of the story in them so more people read them, but this newspaper should have had the truth in it, i cant believe that everyone would believe such a lie, Billy Gunn is my Uncle and he was a top bloke who loved his family and friends, i Wreckon that my uncle was set up, he did not deliberatly take those pills, the news paper have put it so it looks that way, i would like to thank the bluelight team for not being so descriminating towards him

Everyone should not believe what all the newspapers say, they can be wrong, or put the wrong side of the story in them so more people read them, but this newspaper should have had the truth in it, i cant believe that everyone would believe such a lie, Billy Gunn is my Uncle and he was a top bloke who loved his family and friends, i Wreckon that my uncle was set up, he did not deliberatly take those pills, the news paper have put it so it looks that way, i would like to thank the bluelight team for not being so descriminating towards him

Hey T

I believe what i see, not what i read and i'm sure that goes for a large number of bluelighters.

Look at all the drug propaganda out there :\

I'd just like to say that i know a lot of "TOP BLOKES THAT LOVE THEIR FAMILY" and still do drugs. The family of these guys don't suspect a thing and would be more than surprised if they died from a bunk pill...

For this reason i keep an open mind unless you can prove to me otherwise...?

May i ask your stance on drugs?

I'm sorry for your loss and i know this has been hard on both you and all your family

I for one don't think any less of your uncle whether he took it or was set up

It's weird enough that the police didn't cover up the entire thing in the first place so go figure

mophine +amphetamine+ alcholol was likely the cause of death per the report

My Stance on drugs is that in every way possible they are dangerous and should not be taken lightly, Yes it is true that the family wouldnt know if one of them is taking them but i do believe that my uncle wasnt the kind of person who would take them knowing what they do to people, but everyone has their own opinion and i dont hold that against them, but as for my sake i do not believe that he took them until coroners etc can prove otherwise.

Who knows if he did or didn't take them for certain but it seems to me that you don't want to believe he took them because of your own beliefs about drugs...

I invite you to use the internet and do some research into drugs such as ecstasy and compare it to legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco

The bottom line is prohibition kills

If your uncle took MDMA he would more than likely be alive today

*EDIT* FEEL FREE TO DELETE MY POSTS MODS

Last edited:
If he didn't "take drugs", they would not have been in his system, period.

Of course he took drugs. Hello???! How many psychiatrists do you hear of that spend almost equivocal time in therapy for themselves as they do consulting?

Seriously. Time to wise up.

The reason he would have 'given' pills away was so as not to be caught trafficking, i.e., exchanging drugs for anything in return. That would lead one to believe he was being given them gratuitously, for reasons none of us will ever know in full. RIP.

Thats the thing about drugs. Doing them doesn't make you a bad person. There are alot of people out there that do drugs that you never hear from, due to fear of being stigmatised such as Teachers, Police, sportsman and the like.

Think for a moment that what if your uncle did do drugs. If it could be proven that he did take them of his own will. Would that change your opinion of drug users knowing that your uncle was well respected and a drug user or would it change your opinion of your uncle?

If he was a nice, well respected good person thats all that matters. If he took drugs or not is irrelivent.