• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Age 22 Apr 05: Ecstasy worth $18m hidden in BBQ

Note to drug smugglers: Don't send stuff directly from Holland. It looks suss. Send it to France, or Spain, THEN to Australia. Since when does the Netherlands even make BBQ's anyway?

I'd make a great smuggler,
Must go to Bali and give it a go. ;)

the half a million pills consumed evrey week figure, he probley got that from the chanel V report..

it rely touches my heart that people risk gaol and losing there lifes to supply us consumers with pills.. (i guess they do get massive financial rewards...)

i was thinking the other day, for the ammount of green mitsui's that are in australia ATM the initial shipment must of being a FUCKLOAD of pills..

and the amount of pills that are consumed in australia, ALOT of pills ovisley get in.

I don't know what news report you guys in the eastern states got, but I imagine we had the same footage as you in Perth (must be). But did anyone notice, the pills were Yellow 69's? Almost identical in appearance to last years delicious candy.

Unless they got some extra footage of them and zoomed in on them for effect or something.

yeah takeAIM mentioned that he or she saw them on the news as yellow/gold 69's. I am in Adelaide and saw the same footage. Yeah they did look similar...but maybe a shade darker?

Anyway...pretty unlucky for the people involved!

I guess with over 5 million exstacy pills taken off of the street we will probibly find alot more locally produced adulterated pills hitting the scene to meet demand

CUSTOMS: Media Images

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=4556 (3 pics)

%5Cphotogallery%5C050422_ecstasyBBQ01.jpg

I do beleive some of the pills also had the '£' (pound) logo.
... in terms of impacts by the way, i know of a dealer who was dry last week due to the huge bust 2 weeks ago, whome previously had green doves.

Interesting.

I had those Yellow 69s last year.

here is a pic:

They were a very good pill!

Attachments

• 39740.jpg
    39740.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 95
the great refusal
unless u buy in massive amounts or your dealer buys in 10 of thousands at a time i doubt very much that he was dry because of that bust.

i reckon they will always try to get pills into oz due to the astronomical price we pay compared to over there.

[Edit: Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a BBQ on the weekend...might have to go and have another look at it...

abcdefg said:
the great refusal
unless u buy in massive amounts or your dealer buys in 10 of thousands at a time i doubt very much that he was dry because of that bust.

that doesnt make any sense at all...They guy aint dry now, but he was last weekend... the bust had to hit somone dude. Aint by the way, please dont refer to anyone as 'my dealer' as i dont do drugs.