• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Age - 16/05/2006 'Deadly cocktail killed party girl'

It's hard to tell exactly how this girl died, from the news article. She may well have choked on her own vomit. It certainly wasn't due to one drug alone - more the combination of all three. I've certainly had the odd incident of projectile vomiting from injudicious combination of alcohol and pot ;) - combine that with butane intoxication and there's a fair chance she inhaled a big gob of vomit and asphyxiated.

As far as police attending ODs - it's up to the ambos really. If there's aggro over the phone when you ring them, they are going to want the police there too. Also, if they've had trouble in a particular area before, they might want the police along. Drunk fucks will often attack ambos, for example, so you can't blame them for wanting some protection sometimes.

It's hard to imagine a legal consequence of police attending an OD that would be worse than HAVING SOMEONE'S DEATH on your conscience. Call the ambos if someone ODs please. Try putting yourself in the shoes of the person dying - what would you want others to do for you in that situation?

ayjay said:
It's hard to imagine a legal consequence of police attending an OD that would be worse than HAVING SOMEONE'S DEATH on your conscience. Call the ambos if someone ODs please. Try putting yourself in the shoes of the person dying - what would you want others to do for you in that situation?

Yeah, I don't think anybody here is saying don't call an ambulance cause police maybe involved, just be wary that they may be when you do.

Jimity said:
Yes, when it comes to Nitrous; lack of oxygen can be a real bitch.

wtf....maybe if you strap a mask onto your face and its hooked up to a tank8) ....other than that, even if you pass out from a whip it, as long as you are in a oxygen rich enviroment (i.e. earths atmosphere) , you will be fine. Nitrous has few risks associated to it when being inhaled from balloons, or straight from whip cream dispenser type cracker.... i imagine to die doing it this way you would have to be on a balcony or over a drained pool or something:D ....another thing that nitrous can do is deplete vitamin B12 in your body, however this is easily counteracted through vitamin supplements, but that is not even really neccessary...to tell you the truth the only time i have heard about the vitamin B12 problem is when some guy did like 2 boxes of cartridges like every day for 6 months....but umm yeah, about the butane, that is just stupid, I do not suggest inhaling anything which puts a strain on your heart, like dusters, butane, or other gasses not meant for inhalation and which are poisonous....nitrous is the only way to go, it is non toxic, and doesnt stick around in your body, you breath it right back out, it only goes into solution in your blood, hits up the brain, then gets the hell back out. nitrous's method of action on the brain, which produces dissociative effects, are caused by one of a few theories. The two main ones are that nitrous is an opioid agonist or that it is an antagonist of the NDMA receptor. either way nitrous is an amazing drug which has been used for hundreds of years, for recreation and medicine alike.

gosh, i feel like i just wrote an essay:| :) but maybe some of you guys learned something