• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Sunshine Coast Daily - 28/08/09 'Three treated for party drug overdose'

I have heard that G use in brisbane is on the rise..

I've run into a couple of people who have been banned from certain nightclubs in the valley after blowing out..

That and meeting more and more people who are selling it, considering a year ago, no one I knew were able to get their hands on it.

I hope a few idiots don't cost us the events that we do have...

Another 3 G blowouts. All i can say is u got what was coming to ya. That shit should be long banned, i hate it so much. Not so much the effects but the drug itself and what it can cause.

in saying that every drug has it's danger threshold and people should be educated and well versed on any particular drug before taking it (especially at clubs and such where subtle clues to a persons well being can go undetected) to blame a drug when people just imbibe anything without first researching it is exactly what the authorities seem to do... with GHB having such a low threshold from effect to overdose people should be well aware of there source and the strength of any dose before (as is most likely the case in this story) adding it to a drink or having a capful on the sly ...

Alot of people do not know what it is. My mates thought it was liquid mdma. Its got nothin to do with it. The problem people are selling it/ giving it away for free or whatever and the dose is unknown. No one knows how pure it is. Its very hard to dose even if u got pure stuff. I know 2ml of GBL didnt do much. Next time i did 4ml and was knocked out layin on the bed n everything spinning. Got to be careful with it.

Alot of people do not know what it is. My mates thought it was liquid mdma. Its got nothin to do with it. The problem people are selling it/ giving it away for free or whatever and the dose is unknown. No one knows how pure it is. Its very hard to dose even if u got pure stuff. I know 2ml of GBL didnt do much. Next time i did 4ml and was knocked out layin on the bed n everything spinning. Got to be careful with it.

Good post man, thanks for that. Some of us know nothing about G and are learning all about it thru here. G is pretty scarce, that I know of, in Canberra.