Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Soldiers face sack over drugs

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
Soldiers face sack over drugs
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,9413410%5E1702,00.html
28apr04

NINE soldiers face dismissal from the army after being caught using illegal drugs at the Laverack Barracks in Townsville.

Commander of the army's Third Brigade, Brigadier David Morrison, said a coordinated military and Queensland police operation last month targeted 19 soldiers who were required to give urine samples for testing.
Brigadier Morrison said the army service of the nine who returned positive tests would be reviewed and they faced disciplinary action, including dismissal.

"We are sending a clear message to those who are taking illegal drugs - be prepared to be dismissed from the army," Brigadier Morrison said in a statement.

He said the army had a zero tolerance attitude towards illegal drugs use and would continue its crackdown, with no excuses accepted.

"Further, given that we are acting in many cases on information received from other soldiers, it is clear they do not want these people in their ranks," Brigadier Morrison said

There are a lot of soldiers on chems. I've got quite a few mates all scattered around Army bases Australia wide, and they are either massive drug pigs, or just plain alcoholics

^^ LOL :)

I heard from a bloke in the defense force who I'm studying maths with that if the army actually cracked down on illegal drug use, we wouldn't have an army. He's obviously exaggerating, but the point is pretty clear.

Last edited:
Hehe, interesting thread here. I too know alot of people in the defence force and I've heard about alot of drug abuse. Its very widespread. I have actually gone out with some people in the ADF and got high with them. I guess there just normal people like us. I also know that the defence force has introduced a scheme in which they plan to drug test 10% of the Navy in the upcoming year at random. Kind of makes you think what would happen if they did everyone =D (no more defence force).

The illegal drugs must be interfering with the special ones the army gives them in the food and fucking up their research.

It's more widespread than a lot of people think, couple of years back I used to share a house with this soilder from the Army, and his mates who lived on the base as I used to live close to the base always came over on weekends to have lines of speed, few cones, and couple of pills.

Actually I rather see them fucked on illegal substances than watching them getting blind drunk and become macho arseholes and bragging lame crap stuff.

Its much better to see a soldier all loved up on pills, than starting fights when they are drunk, coz when the army boys fight its one in, all in, and someone always gets completely fucked up

if the army actually cracked down on illegal drug use, we wouldn't have an army

I have a mate stationed at this base and I have heard the same thing from him. He said that this is the very reason that they don't, and never will test for steroids.

He has even gone so far to say that people higher up in the organisational structure deal serious amounts of drugs to suppliment their shitty income whilst raising a family. He also belives that much of the drugs imported into the country are imported by rogue people in the army as they are not subject to the same checks as commercial cargo.

Food for thought

tranzystate said:
He also belives that much of the drugs imported into the country are imported by rogue people in the army as they are not subject to the same checks as commercial cargo.

Food for thought

As long as its quailty imported MDMA - thats cool! ;)