• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Sniffer dogs to patrol clubs (Melb)

The Earth Method said:
Im starting to wonder if bracks hasnt been paid off by some sort of organized crime establishment

My reasons are as follows.

1. If you got your pills/lou busted on a night out and you had already had something in most situations i would think the avg punter would buy more.

More money for the head honcho dealers.
Possibility punters will resort to cheaper more dangerous drugs like G.

2. Cops bust jimmy B Raver with 8 pills, he was trying to sell a few too mates to get a free nite.

More money for the head honcho dealers as more demand is created.

3. Busting all these freelance dealers out the front of clubs and in some situations inside clubs.

Club commissioned dealers will have no trouble making a getaway with aid from staff ect; Effect? Head honcho dealers get richer.

The cops should call this operation ( We dont have balls to fuck with organized crime so we will support it buy fucking with its end of the line customers get credit, and increase the demand from the head honchos )

Yay !!!!! their goes hard working jimmy B Ravers pill stash NOW a murdering tycoon can buy another ferrari, gee GREAT FUCKING WORK COPS!

All this after MDMA Is being used for clinical psych trials on PTS patients in the US, and as much as the cops say it i bet the G is just a lameass exuse to bust punters using a drug thats no more dangerous the alcahol.

Guys if you dont want Australia to keep heading into this totalitarianist style of governing VOTE IN LATHAM, because "Howards an asslicker"

Its americas fault :( *burns flag*

Yep, and Elvis ain't Dead, and JFK actually got abducted by UFOs...8( 8(

For all this talk of lawsuits, there hasn't been much action. Sniffer dogs have been used against the little people in this country for about, what, two years now? Surely it can't be that much of a stretch for someone reasonably well off to say, "Hey, I got searched in front of people I work with, there were no drugs but now they all think I'm a junkie. I want the government to pay me back for loss of reputation and public humiliation".

So how about it... aren't there any criminal/litigation lawyers willing to take this on?

Keep your eyes and ears peeled over the next few weeks Melbournites... they're here. :\

most people who go to clubs are teenagers with barely enough money to spend on their beer. i dont think they'll be hiring out lawyers much.

Just be more careful, have your lines in the car away from the club and the public eye or even better ~ at home before u go out, If your selling some pills to your mates for a free night u need to understand that nothing in this industry is free, in the end someone had to have paid for it.. If your careful and safe you could get away with it, just follow a genuine rule: "NEVER DEAL INSIDE CLUBS/VENUES" im not trying to promote dealing but if everyone is carefull and less careless then we would not have to worry about raids or sniffer dogs or any of that momentary mumbojumbo, also if you had planned your night well you wouldnt have to buy anything whilst your out, you would already have it.... i know i dont want to be searched/stripped/charged/fined/arrested/embarressed just for some silly mistake!! it is a BIG issue and needs to be addressed in a very mature way, cause its serious, hehe u think the cops give a shit about what your going to tell your parents/friends/boss/school what happened to you on the weekend. Be safe, be cautious and above all HAVE FUN!!

>>lol end of scattered rant :)

stacyrox said:
What happens if the dog picks you up, and you dont actually have anything on you, say you were handling pills at home and smoked a joint in the carpark before trying to go in (nfi how sensitive the dogs are to drugs..). They search you, you're clean. What happens then? Do they just give you a silly warning and set you on your way? What then happens if you get back in line? The dog's already picked you up, so will prolly try and do so again, but the coppers have already searched you and come up with nothing. I'd assume they would pass you over.. what if you decided to nick up to the car then and grab your stuff?

Also, I assume that theres prolly gonna be like 1 dog at a club. How about some kind of 'decoy' person? Someone who volunteers to spill a bit of bong water on their shoes in order to detract the dog's attention for others.

I've been fortunate enough not to have to deal with sniffer dogs.. and I was really hoping that I never would have to. Its unfortunate that these sort of things have to happen purely so that the (non-drug taking) community can sit back and think that something important is being done about drug use. Picking up the higher-end of the drug trade takes too long, and just doesnt happen often enough I think for people to be happy. They dont care about the politics or civil liberties of the people the dogs are used on, 'people who go to these night clubs are dirty drug addicts.. sif they deserve any rights..'.

What I'd like to see are your good christian ladies being picked up by the sniffer dogs. I'd say you would only need that to happen a few times before there would be a huge uproar about people's rights being abused.

stace.

hey stacy, sorry i cant write detailed reply i have no keyboard.. now i know anything can happen when ur in a dodgy area, down a dodgy ally, with dodgy cops.. but most of the time your gonna get picked up in a busy place(stations,clubs), and all they will do when the dog signals you is hava little chat and ask to see whats in your visable pockets then send youon your merry way. if u got drugs on u, play it cool andbe more creative where u put them

btw if they run ur name and you have some dodgy stuff thre like been done wit drugs b4 or flags for weapon searches, they may take thuir time2 search u more thoughroly

"ashaman-most people who go to clubs are teenagers with barely enough money to spend on their beer. i dont think they'll be hiring out lawyers much."

Thats crap, what clubs are you going to. People from all walks of life go out to clubs. This is going to affect a lot of people, not just the ones the police are targeting.

barely enough money to spend on beer?

maybe they don't like beer cause they certainly spend up on other things.

like it or not.
these sniffer dogs may start to have an affect on some people.
which is a shame, but u can see from brack's point of view that this will catch some people

Anomyst said:
Just be more careful, have your lines in the car away from the club and the public eye

Um, aren't these two mutually exclusive? You know you can see through glass right?