• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: SMH - 6/12/07 'The myth of drink spiking'

haha I use to know this girl who never brought her own drinks, drank all her friends drinks and had random strangers buy her drinks too. took 2yrs before someone (she had it coming) slipped her something. she rung me up 3 days after a night out and was most upset about being passed out for 2 days. then she was even more upset when I showed no symapthy for her. its like just a thought - buy your own drinks the world doesn't owe you anything.

biski, yeah common practise for girls up here to do that.. go from guy to guy getting them to buy a drink, flirt, then walk away after they get a drink. they never got one dollar of my money. Because I hated paying for drinks in clubs even for myself. So I would target drunk groups, and when they're not looking or put their full drink down theyve barely touched I'd just carefulkly take it and skjull it around the corner. Good way to not lose a couple hundred in one night and know the fire exits to get in free and get totally plastered.

Thought I was smart then, but I wasn't aware that people might be "spiking" themselves.. some people do enjoy G+low amounts of alcohol in a club and may be dosing themselves but leave their drink not thinking people will steal/take it.... so in the end i wasnt very smart at all

Splatt said:
biski, yeah common practise for girls up here to do that.. go from guy to guy getting them to buy a drink, flirt, then walk away after they get a drink. they never got one dollar of my money. Because I hated paying for drinks in clubs even for myself. So I would target drunk groups, and when they're not looking or put their full drink down theyve barely touched I'd just carefulkly take it and skjull it around the corner. Good way to not lose a couple hundred in one night and know the fire exits to get in free and get totally plastered.

Thought I was smart then, but I wasn't aware that people might be "spiking" themselves.. some people do enjoy G+low amounts of alcohol in a club and may be dosing themselves but leave their drink not thinking people will steal/take it.... so in the end i wasnt very smart at all

Wow, that's pretty stingy.

I wouldn't want to go around drinking random peoples drinks personally. I mean I guess it's no worse than sharing water bottles with friends, but still..

I was 18-19. I was a complete dickhead. I thought I was top shit and thats what alcohol does to you. Make you not care. which funnily enough returns to the maain point of this thread. How many girls have a few drinks, go home with a guy, root them, find out they're just some alcoholic loser which dont look as good as they did in the club, and call date rape.

Also I didnt have any income and still wanted to party, like normal non-weed addicted working people. Free entry, free booze, and if you were lucky a chick was silly or drunk enough to hook up with you, and you could scab her cigarettes all night.

Last edited: