• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: SMH - 22/04/2006 'Dose of reality'

Faustus said:
People who pass out in clubs are fucking morons, people who get drunk in public are fucking morons. People who are too smashed to look after themselves in public on anything are fucking morons.

Agreed.
thumbs_up.gif

Faustus said:
And having a G nap is safe and not an issue even if you overdose to a certain extent as long as you dont mix it with things like Alcohol.

I think that's a pretty dangerous statement to make tbh. Yes, as an experienced user you may feel that you can safely gauge that level for yourself.

But all the inexperienced user will see is 'G naps are safe', therefore, it's ok to leave their mate passed out in a corner.

Praise for this article - well written :)

Yossarian_is_sane said:
"All drugs are riskier in the home environment"

errr... what?

that's a fucking huge genralisation there.

I always wondered this one myself. NDARC has written it a few times - that due to regulations in clubs to provide help via staff, public places must be less dangerous than private homes. Really depends. If you have trustworthy friends, personally I think private homes are safer than public places (safe in terms of a number of risks associated with intoxication, legal or otherwise). Perhaps though, for the inexperienced/uneducated, private homes are more dangerous?