• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS - Record $200 million bust!

^ 100k in syd/weekend?

Im sorry, but until I see any figures that come even remotely clsoe to supporting that- I, and probably most, will call bullshit. 100k is a fucking LOT of pills. LOT! Blah, my mind boggles thinking about that many in one space.

i dont find that hard to believe at all.. sydney is very big, has a huge nitelife, lots of druggos, and lots of excuses to take pills! :D something i read recently also pointed out that more and more ppl are consuming their pills at home rather than clubs, pubs and raves. it might not be 100 000 but would be somewhere between 50 000 and 100 000 for sure

This is going nowhere. Please, either find some reference data to back up your arguments, or don't waste your time posting them... this kind of speculation is really fruitless.

BigTrancer :)

I really doubt that this one concealed shipment of pills was the only mdma entering australia, and meant to supply all in the country for the next couple months. Sure, its a massive amount, but imo as there is always the chance of getting busted, such a risk wouldn't be taken if it were the only mdma that was heading our way. Maybe this was just part of a larger amount, spread out so that even if some of it was captured the rest would make it through. Ofcourse this is all speculation, but I dont think that right at the very top of the drug chain an entire supply for the country would all come down to one shipment. Whose to say that the importers didnt plan to 'sit' on the pills here? Maybe sell off smaller loads throughout the year to be repressed, while also selling some of the imports themselves. I also dont think there is only one "drug chain" that is responsible for all the supply. What seems more likely to me is that there are numerous chains, all of which are unrelated to each other, but start with the importer and slowly work their way down the chain to the correspondants in each state to be distributed. By using this theory I can understand how different DD's have different pills, because they are the lower links of their respective chains. Sorry about that speculatory rant, but the point I was heading towards: Do these busts ever effect availability? For most of us, no. Will this bust effect quality? While its hard to say as we dont know what pills we could have been munching, in the past there has always been reasonable pills available after large busts, and I dont think this one is going to be any different.

Yeah but dude the problem is, these babies were from Poland! n like it was said before (n i know cuz my friend was there) Poland has very high quality MDMA pills, Just like the Old timers! For fucks sake as well Im sick Of pigs raiding someones house and finding a heap of 8 balls or sumthin an callin them E's, it's like dude study wot u preach... PIG!

Also, As said before although this is a big bust, man this is not going to dry us up! there's that amount of shit being made in this country every month, let alone the international import market!

Why doesnt someone start up a lab in Maijorca Spain, I mean dude just export to Australia millions of pills! and man u'd never be taken away, cuz they can't extradite you! so the Feds couldn't do anyting plus there's a harbour, where there's a harbour there's ships, where there's ships theres containers and where theres ocean there's Australia, and where there's australia there;s only 1 Container XRay machine, also where there;s Aus theres lots of munchers!

GEEEEEEEZ

When are cooks guna figure out that in the long run If they make proper pills that they will make more money in the long run because people will be buying more and all the time because it's all quality!!!

Time for some Holland Pills..... MMMM Amsterdam RAVES 8o OOOOOOFFFFFF CHOPS

Everytime I see a huge bust or a bust of any kind, it cuts me. My girlfriend doesnt understand but I take it personally and its a strange feeling I cant really explain, like I have lost something dear to me? Thats probably because this scene is dear to me. But in the five or so years I have been regularly enjoying pils not one of these bigger bust has every really had an effect on my ability to get quality pils. Thank gawd.

The growth of the market in australia is good as may attract more interest from overseas suppliers and make quality pils more consistently available (which you could argue is the case at the moment, as I cant remember a NY period that this many quality pils have been around). But it also has a negative effect in that it attracts much more attention to the fact that many many more young australians are starting to use recreational drugs, and these youg end of the chain users are the ones that will more then likely suffer the most from the increased attention, with increased attention from police, from elders (parents etc) and from media which just adds to the negative effect and the problem just keeps getting worse. Increased presence at events and the increased amount of people using has to be more descrete and I dont know how that can work.

Winterborn, think about a typical Sydney week, Friday night, a couple of thousand (at least 7-11) out consuming at least a pil, many a few pils, and then saturday night the same. The occasional large event where that number would increase dramatically, and then you have the folks at hotels, house parties or just pil parties or get togethers with friends, then a few on Thursdays or even Wednesdays. Then this NYE/NYD there will be a few events around the country with + 15k people attending and the majority of those would consume more then a few pils (i know I will be) if you average it out over the year it would have to average out to at least 60k + a week in Sydney alone.

I know all this just sounds like a load of dribble but im still messy from many yellow doves on the weekend so bad luck and sorry.

db

(I just re-read that, what a pointless load of crap, sorry)