• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : Ravers 'cook from inside'

Just what I've read BT!!!

Obviously though as you said. If it's there it's intentional! Same with all adulterated pills!

SpecTBK=D

The red pills, which are stamped with the Mitsubishi logo, belong to the same family of drugs as ecstasy, but can contain potent levels of ingredients MDMA or PMA.

They can also be mixed with caffeine and described as Orange CKs.

I cant for the life of me imagine how adding caffeine (which the Red Mitsi's are supposed to contain anyway) would somehow magically change its press, colour, dimensions, and active ingredients ;)

How a supposedly well educated journalist can write with such athority on something they obviously have not researched at all is quite frustrating. Someone who has heard a few bits and peices about different pills/drugs then collected them together as one incorrectly to make a story that is fundamentally floored. Its a shame the target audience have no idea. Although its probably more the editor we should have a go at, generally the one putting the huge swing to the articles.

Yet again it amazes me the life the media have gotten out of this super new death drug RED MITSIBISHI. I wish there was something else to grab their attention, maybe they could get it right next time ;)

The article says ownership belongs to one, very shoddy, Liam Houlihan - youth reporter.

I saw the story on Channel 10 news. They actually did a decent job of not bastardising it to the shithouse like the herald scum did. Actually saw a nice little snippet of Johnboy in there as well ;) :)

Thankfully they even showed a picture of the pill and the the fact it MAY contain PMA etc. etc. not that it was a new 'poison drug' blah blah blah.

While the feel of the article on channel 10 was generally anti-drug, at least it wasn't totally retarded like the herald sun article.......

PMA from, or in MDMA ?

The confusion arrises from the fact that PMA is used as a marker when profiling MDMA.

If an MDMA product was made from commercially available, very pure froms of iso or ketone, then there will be no PMA present. Same if piperonal is used as a starting material. No matter how the synthesis is fucked up, NO PMA will be produced.

However, when safrole is used as a starting material, and that safrole came from sassafras, then there will be some ( a very samll amount of ) PMA produced.

This is simply because sassafras oil also has small amounts of anethole in it. As this cannot be removed by distilling the safrole (same bp), it must be done in following stages of the synth. Unless advanced forms of purification are employed (read - *never done*) some tiny amount will get through to the final product.

What im concerned about is that those ppl who overdosed taking these so called deadly pills causing high blood pressure and overheating inside the body, has researchers and doctors found out how to treat these symptons or too handle these situtations when ppl are arriving in hospital?

Good clip. Well done.

14.gif
14.gif
to Johnboy and Cameron.