• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: "Police find 'death' drug" (PMA)

... even more reason not to take more drugs if nothing happens in an hour after your pill.

BigTrancer :)

drplatypus said:
I'm merely an amateur at the subtlety of these colour changes; Cowboy Mac, Johnboy or Big Trancer would be able to help far better than me on this:\
What I am reasonably good at is the clinical response to pills, and the 'friends' experience sound very suss. I've been wondering for a while now if we should be recommending that if you have a pill that doesn't have a perceptible effect within one hour, you shouldn't take any more. How often do people get NOTHING within an hour?
I agree that you shouldn't redose if there has been no effect, however people may do this out of frustration as the lack of effects are ruining their night out. Additionally, they may come to the conclusion what else are they do with the other two they bought? A possible question on a future survey dr.?

The best method in avoiding adulterated/bunk pills is to test them beforehand and combine this with anecdotal user reports on sites such as bluelight and pillreports. If you are truly concerned about what you are taking, even if its just because you don't want to get duped when you buy pills, then reagent testing takes some of the guinea pig mentality away.

i did 3 tests in good light. after 5secs i was unable to tell if it was brown or purple.. by the 3rd test i noticed the green very early in the reaction then brown to purple/black

also im not sure if my other tester has died (marquis) but it had no reaction at all .. :S i bought them both the same day which happened to be the same day they came in after a month of waiting

was just reading over that F1 pill info request and came across this 2 posts after my 1st test results. i think thats evidence enough for PMA hey 8o

* points fingers at admins for not picking up on PMA after the test results were posted * :p

i guess theres a lot of ppl out there lucky that the cooks of the F1s are not only dirty fukers using PMA but theyre also stingey on how much they put in8)

I have said this once before... I agree that the media have quite the tendency to over-dramatise some stories. But, you have got to realise, these fabrications have been derived from somewhere down the track.

Just because the MEDIA say, or brand something as the "death drug", or whatever... does not mean that it's ok to turn a blind-eye, walk the other direction, dump your so-called "death-pill" and everything is going to be 100% A-OK.

A couple of people have died this year, due to contaminated pills (suspected PMA). Take that as a warning, not ignorance.
That said though... it would make or... possibly save quite a few more lives if the mainstream media were a little more open-minded about the situation (actually, as of late... this seems to be improving a tad, but improvements nonetheless).

Don't try and disprove their stories (MDMA, PMA, etc... related deaths)... because the fact of the matter is... PMA has a current presence somewhere on the street and it IS a lethal chemical with very minimal enjoyable effects.
and... it is (even though quite rare) still possible to overdose, and die a painful death from MDMA if it doesn't agree with you.

There is no need to completely disprove everything the mainstream media says.
YES! Alot of the time they come across as biased towards the whole situation... but you have got to realise people HAVE TO be warned about what's going on in the "Party-Drug Scene".

The point is Onimaru, no one knows what to make of any information when it is the garbled mess that it is above.

That article is nothing short of a fiasco. Attempting to find the truth behind what the media is saying is not the same as trying to disprove it.

The reason people question the media is to get the facts straight. For the bulk of the article I believed that police had actually found a red mitisi that tested as PMA. Then hidden in amongst the text, what did I find? The pill turns out to be an F1?? This I assume is a variant of "red mitsubishi", only this one is popped by abberrant formula one racing drivers, before they "start their engines".

That is the sort of misleading crap that kills.

And yes, this sort of line would be hilarious if it was not so disturbing: "His death is suspected to be the result of an overdose of Red Mitsubishi".

As Fry_d said it has become a drug in itself. That does no one any service and it does not help warn people of the actual dangers that are faced between various types of pills and the ACTUAL chemicals that are contained therein.

Also when did liquid X ever get found in pills. Hmm, can someone tell me how they put a "liquid" into a solid pill. Please explain.

(NOTE: Tongue almost coming out of my cheek.)

Last edited: